strange creature checking out my mailbox camera

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I also see that as a prime example of the "excellent" parenting by his parents and how well the education system teaches children to respect the rights of others, whether you agree with them or not.

Reaction score
if you watch the video till the end you will see them riding into on a in coming truck, when the driver asks them what is wrong why did you do that? the kids F bombed him out. their parents are having a real tough time with them, they call the cops on the parents all the time. they are like an evil seed.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't miss what he did. I saw it the first time.

So what! That's still no excuse for calling him a "strange creature", or a "DACA", or "dirty little Bastard".

Who's to say he was trying to spit on the camera? His spit didn't even hit the camera even though he was close enough to reach it. So, maybe he just wanted someone to see him spit. He didn't break anything either, nor try to steal the camera.

He's just a kid that did no harm. Let him know what he did wasn't nice. But, the vile hate and name calling for some minor mischief is uncalled for.
As the site owner @fenderman will tell you, this is not an internet safe space, so if that offends you, then ignore it.

Some of the name calling is comedic in nature. The world is too woke and someone can't joke without someone going all Will Smith on them :lmao:

In Florida, it is required for children under 16 to wear a helmet on a bicycle. Bicyclists are also to obey all traffic laws. They just darted out in the middle of oncoming traffic. They were not wearing helmets. Just from what we saw here, they broke several laws. They cussed him out. They vandalized personal property. But you are right, they are perfect little angels.

Obviously @Coldair has had other run ins with these kids that he felt the need to document this.

I don't know about what safe place you live at @Keyboard, but are you really ok with people spitting on your personal property - maybe coldair can have them spit on a keyboard and send it to you LOL? As others have pointed out, these kids are on the wrong path.

I am sure if anyone went to the parents to complain, we would see why the kids are they way they are...

Last edited:

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Kids these days in general, not all of them, and I'm not saying these particular ones, can be absolute terrors. We now have kids as young as 6 years old car jacking. Just think about that for one moment, a little kid walks up to you, pulls a gun and takes your car.

It's only going to get worse before it gets better.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Parenting is non-existent these days it seems for the majority of the population.

Look at all the parents getting into fights with refs at little league games. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Between that and idolizing celebrities.

How many Will Smith imitators are we going to see...

@looney2ns has some great stories to share from his working days.

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Kids these days in general, not all of them, and I'm not saying these particular ones, can be absolute terrors. We now have kids as young as 6 years old car jacking. Just think about that for one moment, a little kid walks up to you, pulls a gun and takes your car.

It's only going to get worse before it gets better.
Teenagers ALWAYS turn into monsters.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep I was born in USA of American parents. More patriotic than recent "patriots". And more intelligent than many it seems.

Learn a few phrases in other languages, it's good for your soul.

View attachment 124431
.. and the funny part .. many of us would rather see Forrest Trump in the seat than Weekend at Biden's ( Bernie's )

I must truly state that I am very disappointed by the candidates the Democrats have put into office .. really, is this the best they can do for us??

Reaction score
Both sides.
GOP has embarrased beyond keeping constituants. Jumping off like rats.
Democrats havent realized they need good candidates.
I voted GOP 3 times since 1994.
I'll never give them anything but spit now.

BTW, I'm out, political chat is like fucking your sister.

The best people will not run for public office unless it bites them in the ass.
I dont quote Dirty Harry- LibertyBiberty

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Both sides.
GOP has embarrased beyond keeping constituants. Jumping off like rats.
Democrats havent realized they need good candidates.
I voted GOP 3 times since 1994.
I'll never give them anything but spit now.

BTW, I'm out, political chat is like fucking your sister.

The best people will not run for public office unless it bites them in the ass.
I dont quote Dirty Harry- LibertyBiberty
Bye and don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out.