Strange Issue

athomealan

n3wb
Reaction score
I have been using BI for several years, last week I changed out 4 IP camera to new Hikvision cameras. Added all 4 to the system and all show live images on the PC. When I view with my iPhone, 1 of the cameras show the color bars for the live image. It shows the recorded clips to the right but not the live image. All other cameras show the live image.
When I click on the camera, it says "Signal Lost, retrying..."
Strange because its only that 1 camera.

Works perfect on the computer. I can browse to the camera and view it, only not working through the mobile app. When the app refreshes, the image icons are changing for that camera as it sees motion and is recording.

Thanks in advance.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using BI for several years, last week I changed out 4 IP camera to new Hikvision cameras. Added all 4 to the system and all show live images on the PC. When I view with my iPhone, 1 of the cameras show the color bars for the live image. It shows the recorded clips to the right but not the live image. All other cameras show the live image.
When I click on the camera, it says "Signal Lost, retrying..."
Strange because its only that 1 camera.

Works perfect on the computer. I can browse to the camera and view it, only not working through the mobile app. When the app refreshes, the image icons are changing for that camera as it sees motion and is recording.

Thanks in advance.
1) camera properties>webcast make sure its top box is enabled
2) ensure user has access to that camera or to group that camera is in..
3) delete the camera in blue iris and add it back.

athomealan

n3wb
Reaction score
Deleting and adding the camera back was the fix. So simple that I never even tried that.
Thanks Fenderman