Strange! Received Mini PTZ bullet camera without audio or alarm cables

RicardoK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the same?

This is the 2nd Huisun PTZ I purchased. The first had 4 cables (Eth, 12V power, audio, alarm). I just got my 2nd camera and all it has is Eth and 12V.

That makes no sense!

Ricardo

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
iirc I seen 2 distinct models, one with alarm/audio and one without.. are you sure you ordered the same model as before?

RicardoK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I used the same url link to order, if there are indeed 2 models then something on their end got reversed. I used the same link, and the cost was exactly the same.

Going back to the link (that's provided on my order confirmation), it has all the details and the picture does show all cables...

AliExpress allows me to return, I've already contacted Monica about it.

I didn't know they had another type of model. Certainly they filled the order with the wrong model

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Same happened to me with the first one I ordered. Monica did me a deal on a 2nd order, which suited me as I was going to get another anyway, and had a use for the non-audio/alarm one. Hopefully she'll look after you.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wait until you see how much it'll cost you to ship that back to em, outbound from china is cheap.. inbound is a fortune.

RicardoK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This would really suck. I don't have use for one w/o audio. I guess if no luck, then if anyone is interested I can sell for a little less than I paid. :-(

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I used the same url link to order, if there are indeed 2 models then something on their end got reversed. I used the same link, and the cost was exactly the same.

Going back to the link (that's provided on my order confirmation), it has all the details and the picture does show all cables...

I didn't know they had another type of model. Certainly they filled the order with the wrong model
Can you add the link, still pondering one if the bugs are worked out also the Duhau ptz mini dome just cant decide like Nayr says on his review and like the black face dome look over the front door. But, the 10x is tempting.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like you ordered from Monitech and not "Monica" from Huisun

neonate

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
That would be Melissa Liu from Monitech. I would reach out to her and explain the situation. I've had great luck purchasing from her, and found communication very fast and easy. I was looking to purchase a number of units and she not only answered my questions quickly. but were actually answers to my questions :) as well, when there wasn't enough product, worked with me to get me what I needed when they came in as well as from existing stock.

Good luck!!!

RicardoK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Correct, Melissa is very helpful. They've agreed to ship me another one and I'll return this one to someone in the US.

This is great!

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@RicardoK PM me a price and I may be interested

Last edited by a moderator:

RicardoK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Guys,

An update on this thread. I was able to ship the camera back to a US address, they refunded me the shipping cost via paypal and sent me out another camera, the correct model this time. I just need to test it out now and make sure everything is 100%

Very good to work with Melissa, she's very helpful.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Guys,

An update on this thread. I was able to ship the camera back to a US address, they refunded me the shipping cost via paypal and sent me out another camera, the correct model this time. I just need to test it out now and make sure everything is 100%

Very good to work with Melissa, she's very helpful.
This is certainly much better service then what we are getting from Huisun with defective cams.

RicardoK

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This is certainly much better service then what we are getting from Huisun with defective cams.
Did you purchase through AliExpress? You can try PM'ing melissa.monitech in this forum, maybe she can help.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Monitech, Mellisa, does a much better job in the shipping dept also. My Mini PTZ 3X came pack in the bubble sleeve which was then put into the regular Mini box and then into another box which was wrapped in the traditional China wrapping. Not a single mark on the Mini box. My 10X came from Imporx and the packing was terrible, Just the Mini box wrapped with the China wrapping. And minus the M3 screws to mount the bracket to the camera.