Sudden no signal from a wgcc camera

Parallax

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a WGCC dome camera (Amazon) and its been working solidly for multiple months now. Blue Iris reports no signal. I can view the feed directly through the camera's webpage. Blueiris says it's getting a frame per second but isn't displaying it and is saying I/O error: 0

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a WGCC dome camera (Amazon) and its been working solidly for multiple months now. Blue Iris reports no signal. I can view the feed directly through the camera's webpage. Blueiris says it's getting a frame per second but isn't displaying it and is saying I/O error: 0
the proper way to test is to stream rtsp to vlc.
reboot the camera and blue iris

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Parallax

n3wb
Reaction score
the proper way to test is to stream rtsp to vlc.
reboot the camera and blue iris
Looks like that isnt working :/
What are some steps I can take to fix it? I see a setting here for rtsp multicast if thats related to anything. Its all set to 0.0.0.0

I also see "streaming profiles" showing up in a table with connections from my computer and BI server. But neither can pull up a video feed

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like that isnt working :/
What are some steps I can take to fix it? I see a setting here for rtsp multicast if thats related to anything. Its all set to 0.0.0.0

I also see "streaming profiles" showing up in a table with connections from my computer and BI server. But neither can pull up a video feed
Multicast is unrelated.
Try hard reset of the camera. If you are streaming to blueiris using onvif make sure it's enabled on the camera and the password is correct in blueiris.