SUNBA 507-20XB POE is listed as ONVIF How to change?

Dnitta

n3wb
Reaction score
One of my 507 cam listed as Sunba on the VMS software but the other is listed as ONVIF. The opton to change this is greyed out. Can amyone tell me how I can change this?

What I want to do is remove the SUNBA time and date stamp and use the Blur iris time stamp instead.

Thanks!!

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You need to log into the Sunba camera directly with a web browser to remove the Sunba generated time and date stamp.

Dnitta

n3wb
Reaction score
I entered my IP address and the Sunba Page appeared. I entered the user name and pass word but the screen comes up with the Sunba screen. I don't see any option on this screen.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
I entered my IP address and the Sunba Page appeared. I entered the user name and pass word but the screen comes up with the Sunba screen. I don't see any option on this screen.
Click devicecfg , click the gear, then gui display

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is confusing, What is the "the Sunba Page?" What is "this screen?" Please some screenshots to provide clarity.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
This is confusing, What is the "the Sunba Page?" What is "this screen?" Please some screenshots to provide clarity.
It's the camera user interface page sunba has.. kinda like dahua cameras web page

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Unfortunately I was naive when i first bought cameras and got a couple sunbas.. they have all had something go wrong with them (Junkie Shit Cameras) this 507 is still working but wont recognize ir light so it's useless at night.

Attachments

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's the camera user interface page sunba has.. kinda like dahua cameras web page
OK, but I'm still not clear on what @Dnitta means. Has @Dnitta successfully logged in to the Sunba management GUI? Are there any configuration options at all shown on the page to which @Dnitta is referring? Does @Dnitta mean that there are other configuration options available, but the option to remove the camera's date/time stamp can't be found. I mean, WTF is happening? This is much like one of my users at work telling me "my internet is broken" only to find out that they forgot their password to a website. hardwork.gif

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
OK, but I'm still not clear on what @Dnitta means. Has @Dnitta successfully logged in to the Sunba management GUI? Are there any configuration options at all shown on the page to which @Dnitta is referring? Does @Dnitta mean that there are other configuration options available, but the option to remove the camera's date/time stamp can't be found. I mean, WTF is happening? This is much like one of my users at work telling me "my internet is broken" only to find out that they forgot their password to a website. View attachment 35766
If you go into the gui settings there are check boxes for on screen display stamps

Dnitta

n3wb
Reaction score
It shows plugin not supported. I'll try IE and report back. Thanks

Dnitta

n3wb
Reaction score
upload_2018-12-2_10-15-54.png
upload_2018-12-2_10-15-54.png

This is what I get on IE. None of the icons to the top left work.