Suspicious Driver Recorded with Huisun Mini Bullet PTZ

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
What @djangel said (and others). Looks interested in the car.

Another strange occurance in front of @lulu5kamz 's house .. you can almost have your own youtube channel :p
I do have a YouTube channel. I never did any streaming on it though. I just post mostly security captures. My channel name is simply my handle name here: lulu5kamz

The channel is named after one of our 2 cats. Her name is Lulu. :)

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Someone on my YouTube channel pointed out that this is the same guy and car from my "How Many Times Can You Check Your Oil" video capture from back in October. After looking at that video again, they are correct that it is the same guy and car. He is the guy that stopped in front of our mailbox and checked his oil 11 times. As he pulled away from the mailbox and made a u-turn on the corner, I was able to capture his license plate from the back of his car by looking at the original video frame by frame. He has a personalized license plate with the word "HEMI" in the plate number. Here is the link for that video.

https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/6135-How-Many-Times-Can-You-Check-Your-Oil

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
HEMI and a couple of digits? I know it might sound silly, but when I change my own oil (don't trust anyone else to do it right) I also check many times, because my car is very sensitive to oil level, and the dipstick is shit (MINI Cooper) for getting a good reading. If this guy lives on a hill like me, he might have changed the oil (windows down, nice day, weekend day?) off level, and parked semi-level to do a oil level check, was impatient to let the oil settle after killing the engine and simply drew checks as the oil settled...I've done that myself. Would also be interested in that full 8 minutes (I'm a masochist) if you still have it, of this episode...I remain unconvinced he's shooting vid from back cam, his behaviour says front webcam call, as he keeps trying to have the cam properly aimed at his face while in-call, and it seems incidental on those occasions when it aims at your car and house. I too think he lives within a few blocks of you. :)

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
HEMI and a couple of digits? I know it might sound silly, but when I change my own oil (don't trust anyone else to do it right) I also check many times, because my car is very sensitive to oil level, and the dipstick is shit (MINI Cooper) for getting a good reading. If this guy lives on a hill like me, he might have changed the oil (windows down, nice day, weekend day?) off level, and parked semi-level to do a oil level check, was impatient to let the oil settle after killing the engine and simply drew checks as the oil settled...I've done that myself. Would also be interested in that full 8 minutes (I'm a masochist) if you still have it, of this episode...I remain unconvinced he's shooting vid from back cam, his behaviour says front webcam call, as he keeps trying to have the cam properly aimed at his face while in-call, and it seems incidental on those occasions when it aims at your car and house. I too think he lives within a few blocks of you. :)
You might be right. I went back and checked the full 8 minutes video of him, and while he does glance at our house a couple more times, it is very slight and he never pointed the phone at our house except in the part I posted. He holds the phone with his right hand pretty much the same way during the entire call. I just thought it was strange that it was the same car and guy from the other video. He might live nearby but I don't think he lives up here as in both cases he drove up here and then drove down the hill when he left. The 2 streets in front of our house have no exit. If you drive up the hill to this street, you must eventually come down past this corner when you leave. The 2 cameras I have pointed at our mailbox record just about all cars that pass by that corner.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is the street fairly level where he checked the oil? If i had to come up with a reason why he drove up the hill for the webcam call, I'd suggest good/better cell connection than lower in the valley/his home. Long story, but I shoot a LOT of vid surreptitiously as well as obviously, and in either case it takes a great deal of attention of your camera's lens position to deliberately capture your target..lots of checking your screen,etc, and I just don't see it with this guy. You are definitely well-positioned to grab lots of drama on your corner! LOL!

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Is the street fairly level where he checked the oil? If i had to come up with a reason why he drove up the hill for the webcam call, I'd suggest good/better cell connection than lower in the valley/his home. Long story, but I shoot a LOT of vid surreptitiously as well as obviously, and in either case it takes a great deal of attention of your camera's lens position to deliberately capture your target..lots of checking your screen,etc, and I just don't see it with this guy. You are definitely well-positioned to grab lots of drama on your corner! LOL!
The street at that spot is not completely level. However, it is much more level than the street he just drove up. The street right before this corner is fairly steep. Most bike riders (about 90%) will walk their bikes up that street. In the case of the video call incident, he drove up the hill a few minutes before this video was recorded and went up the street to the left of our house. He came down a few minutes later and stopped on the corner to make his call. Then he drove back down the hill.