Suspicious Meeting on the Corner

khx73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
drug deal.

lol.. those pants at 0:57
lulu5kamz ...you definitely need your own live stream channel with that corner of yours. :lol:

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Nice video on the LPR. I would turn this into a $ making opportunity and place your own parking meters out front. Looks like you were watching them real time. Have you ever gone out and confronted anyone?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Great stuff as usual, @lulu5kamz ,

Oh, c'mon people...... 'Hummer' guy had a great library book he had read and 'baggy pants' from the bug heard about it and wanted to borrow it to read, as he had no library card. The girl reassured baggy pants with a hug and fondle that if there were any overdue fines on the book when had finished reading it that they could handle it and not to worry. :rolleyes:

Seriously though...+1 to what @khx73 , @handinpalm and @bigredfish said....do you really ever get a good night's sleep with all the door slammin', car-chimes-when-door-opened-with-key-in-ignition crap, loud voices, etc. ?

I'd love to see a video of a remotely triggered flash-bang like the cops have so I could see who could get in their car the quickest. It's not lethal and would send everyone somewhere else. Now THAT'S entertainment! :lol:

Last edited:

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Nice video on the LPR. I would turn this into a $ making opportunity and place your own parking meters out front. Looks like you were watching them real time. Have you ever gone out and confronted anyone?
The most recent one I confronted was this guy. He lost his balance and fell down the hill before I could get to him.

Trespasser Takes A Tumble

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think I would be locked and loaded going out to end of your drive for a lookie. Best of luck to you and keep these great videos coming. Unending source of entertainment.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
6ACM518
> > > >
Year:2006
Make:Hummer
Model:H2
Body:SUV 4D
Engine: 6.0L V8 SFI
Didn't pay for the subscription, but its a 06.
that plate reader was awesome, which one is it?
Only plate readers I have seen so far are hikvisions, and I wanna stay with Dahua.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
6ACM518
> > > >
Year:2006
Make:Hummer
Model:H2
Body:SUV 4D
Engine: 6.0L V8 SFI
Didn't pay for the subscription, but its a 06.
that plate reader was awesome, which one is it?
Only plate readers I have seen so far are hikvisions, and I wanna stay with Dahua.
I have 2 of the Dahua IPC-HFW5231E-Z12 cameras being used for LPR. The first one is installed toward the back of the house behind our side garage door and pointed through the corner intersection at the far street. This is the camera that captured the Hummer plate. I have a second camera installed in the front of the house pointed through our driveway at the corner. This is the camera that recorded the plate from the VW bug. Here is the thread for this camera being used for LPR.

IPC-HFW5231E-Z12 LPR from 137 feet

This camera is not without it's issues, so be sure and read the entire thread if you are considering using this camera for LPR.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd invite your local PD to take a look. They may know the people involved. Hard to say what went on, or if it was illegal, but it could have been a drug deal.

Excellent picture btw.