System stopped triggering after months of successful operation. Anyone else?

BWB8771

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My system that had been working beautifully for months stopped triggering/alerting me.

I've made no changes to cameras or software. I did update Blue Iris as part of the troubleshooting; I'm now on ver 4.0.1.14 (64-bit)

Anyone else experience this sort of thing?

BWB8771

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm a doofus! Somehow the "Traffic Signal" got set to 'red'. Once I set it to 'green' everything's working as usual.

As a FYI, my setting in the Startup tab of Options is not set to start 'red', so I don't know why the repeated restarts of the application did not set it back to 'green'

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm a doofus! Somehow the "Traffic Signal" got set to 'red'. Once I set it to 'green' everything's working as usual.

As a FYI, my setting in the Startup tab of Options is not set to start 'red', so I don't know why the repeated restarts of the application did not set it back to 'green'
Glad you figured it out. Note that blue iris will remember the last state of the traffic signal...the startup option you refer to will change a green signal to red if its checked, but if its unchecked will not change a red signal to green.

BWB8771

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Last-state-remembered is what I was guessing.. after I smacked myself in the forehead :)