Take my money!! .. Kalashnikov to unveil PPK-20 submachine gun for pilots

RaymondBB

n3wb
Reaction score
I wonder what's gonna be the price on this one...but that's one of my childhood dreams lol. I think that shooting experience from this one is unique. Don't even remember any gun close to it. But you know, I prefer shooting from pistols much more. I don't have enough experience with them because I always owned rifles or shotguns, but only had 1-2 pistols in my life. Not cool. One week ago I got SIG P938 handgun for a very good price. I read a full review about it on ballachy.com to understand the features of it. The great advantage is its accuracy...and the gun itself is light and easy to use. We need good pistols for pilots too I think.

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm with ya. I know 9mm is all the craze, but I just am not into it. I like my 40 S&W and LOVE MY .45 ACP. But that is a damn sexy AK.
9mm is underpowered. It works, but it's not a hard hitter. Hence why the police often have to use many shots to stop suspects. Even the FBI acknowledged that when they changed over to 10mm. By all accounts the only reason they changed back was because female agents and more slightly built male agents were intimidated by the small increase in recoil and flinched when shooting, so accuracy dropped as a result in shooting tests.

Although I live in the land of the unfree, for me, if I lived in the land of the free, it would be down to 1 of 3 calibres, although 1 can be ruled out as it's revolver only and revolvers don't have enough shots (studies show in the average shoot out even highly trained law enforcement officers miss 6 out of 10 shots):

.....and revolvers can't reload quickly enough.

The 2 viable calibres I would choose in order of preference are:

1. 7.5 FK - OK know gun choice is limited an expensive and some might not like the PSD for self defence as it's more of a field pistol. Still no:1 choice for me. I undertsand it was Designed for a Nato foreign army to penetrate body armour and engage at long ranges - it's capable of engaging accurately at over 100yds (still with a pistol!) and goes through 4a and bullet proof glass!

2. 10mm - Can't go wrong! Probably the best allrounder out there in my opinion. Good balance between recoil and stopping power.

and the one great round but unviable due to revolver only:

3. .357 mag - great round let down by rimmed cartridge making it revolver only