Testing my Vivotek cameras with the Blue Iris demo

BadBlake

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just installed the BI deo and I'm having trouble registering one of my Vivotek cameras. It's the PZ8111, it has support for RTSP/ONVIF.
After registering the correct IP address and port no. -I get this error: Error 8000274d (refused; check ip address and port)0.
If I click on Camera properties/video and click my ip address -it opens a window in IE and takes me straight to my camera, yet the error report says check my ip and port even though they are correct.
I'm at a loss here. Can somebody give me a few pointers please, what am I doing wrong?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just installed the BI deo and I'm having trouble registering one of my Vivotek cameras. It's the PZ8111, it has support for RTSP/ONVIF.
After registering the correct IP address and port no. -I get this error: Error 8000274d (refused; check ip address and port)0.
If I click on Camera properties/video and click my ip address -it opens a window in IE and takes me straight to my camera, yet the error report says check my ip and port even though they are correct.
I'm at a loss here. Can somebody give me a few pointers please, what am I doing wrong?
the video port is different than the http port...

BadBlake

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
the video port is different than the http port...
Still no signal. I tried your "How to add camera to BI that is not on the drop down list", but still no signal. I downloaded the ONVIF device manager too but it was unable to access the camera. Error saying that " An error was discovered processing the wsse Security header"
This applies to my PZ8111

I tried accessing my IP8133 and got this message from the ONVIF device manager: Server returned an invalid SOAP Fault. Please see InnerException for more details.

Any ideas?
[h=3][/h]