Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
And this tweet wasn’t flagged or removed?
I'm glad it wasn't removed. As disgusting and sickening it is it really highlights, in part, what's wrong with the laws that allow this and how humans see other humans as simply lifeless chunks of garbage to be played with for entertainment. I don't sicken easily but that really got me. :confused:

Reaction score
"Accidently gunned her down"??? Too many WTFs. Why a young girl with her whole life ahead of her would be with this ugly MF I don't know. I think I owned a Salt Life T-shirt at one time.

The old guy is a millionaire, that is why she was with him.

Pisses me off he only gets 12 years. He will be out in three.

"Hutto said Duncan was sitting on the counter in the bathroom when he pointed a gun at her and it fired, with one round striking her. "

I am so sick of these assholes saying 'it fired' or 'it went off'. They pulled the trigger. End of story.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"Accidently gunned her down"??? Too many WTFs. Why a young girl with her whole life ahead of her would be with this ugly MF I don't know. I think I owned a Salt Life T-shirt at one time.

The practice as mentioned by the co-joined words in the article, "shooting" and "game" should NEVER be so....hence, the tragic outcome. :headbang:

Reaction score
The old guy is a millionaire, that is why she was with him.

Pisses me off he only gets 12 years. He will be out in three.

"Hutto said Duncan was sitting on the counter in the bathroom when he pointed a gun at her and it fired, with one round striking her. "

I am so sick of these assholes saying 'it fired' or 'it went off'. They pulled the trigger. End of story.
I'm with ya. I hope that justice will be served in prison to this POS.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Road rage backfire
Gee...I wonder what happens when a 180 lb. person (who is not standing on firm ground but sitting on a 500 lb. motorcyle that is balanced on 2 rubber tires and is travelling at 40 MPH parallel to a 3,000 lb. vehicle) atempts to kick said vehicle with a lot of force?

Now I'm pretty sure I KNOW what happens! :lmao:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score