The official "WTF" thread

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
WT..I say....WTF???
Pretty attention-getting at first, the it becomes pretty obvious after a few replays that he's pulling it with a fish line from a rod & reel, shadow below at 1.0 to 3.0 second mark....besides, it would have been the first snake I've ever seen that could move like that without using sepentine motion. :cool:

Reaction score
Alright--- a Virtual WTF here..... Just admit that you want to see what happens and enjoy. The question is-- how many 5.56 rounds does it take to bring one down....

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, when my sister and I get together we like to make some drinks then tune to YouTube on the big screen and watch dashcam car crash videos. Very entertaining and our commentary of course is hilarious. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And the genius near the end of that video hasn't considered what might happen when the boxes fall onto the roadway.

1679073412175.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So.... This vid is good all the way through... but the clip at 9:45 got my attention...

What about the guns drawn beginning at 9:49 (linked below), as in either a carjack or retaliation of some sort!
They waited until they got to an underpass to prevent the victim from driving around them but he sure enough fooled them!

Reaction score
What about the guns drawn beginning at 9:49 (linked below), as in either a carjack or retaliation of some sort!
They waited until they got to an underpass to prevent the victim from driving around them but he sure enough fooled them!

yup---- that's the clip I was referencing. That is some scary shit to see... but they were idiots in leaving just enough room for their target to make an escape. I had almost dropped that into the 2A thread-- but I posted here instead. It would be scary as all hell to use a firearm against a whole squad coming at you.