time lapse

gregdz

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a weather cam set up to post jpg stills of the sky and ftp them to my site that displays wx info. I want to add time lapse video to the wx site. I am thinking of an 8 hour chunk of video per time lapse. How do I set up my "record page" of Blue Iris to get a video. What should the "periodic each" for "sec" be? What should the "combine or cut video" be set at? Any other settings to be made? I want the 8 hr time lapse to run ~ 1 to 2 minutes.

Thank you

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a weather cam set up to post jpg stills of the sky and ftp them to my site that displays wx info. I want to add time lapse video to the wx site. I am thinking of an 8 hour chunk of video per time lapse. How do I set up my "record page" of Blue Iris to get a video. What should the "periodic each" for "sec" be? What should the "combine or cut video" be set at? Any other settings to be made? I want the 8 hr time lapse to run ~ 1 to 2 minutes.

Thank you
you can simply use the timelapse function. it is explained in the help file

lgRich

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

Thank you
This-is my settings for Time Lapse:

upload_2018-9-14_13-12-10.png

upload_2018-9-14_13-18-19.png