Timelapse question

Bill Scruggs

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am trying to record a timelapse at 3 FPS.

According to the manual:
"If you enable the Use alt framerate option, you can record single frames on a periodic basis. When you record video without audio at a framerate of less than 2fps, the playback framerate is set to 2fps. The effect is a "time lapse" where video will playback faster than real time."

Is there any trick to get a timelapse recording greater than 1 fps?

If y

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to record a timelapse at 3 FPS.

According to the manual:
"If you enable the Use alt framerate option, you can record single frames on a periodic basis. When you record video without audio at a framerate of less than 2fps, the playback framerate is set to 2fps. The effect is a "time lapse" where video will playback faster than real time."

Is there any trick to get a timelapse recording greater than 1 fps?

If y
Yes, the options are right there in the dropdown..you can select various fps, and if you want less than 1fps, use the per second/min options

Bill Scruggs

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks, fenderman

I should have been more specific. If I use any rate above 1 fps it goes to realtime playback and not timelapse playback(per the manual). I need it to playback timelapse. I guess I could use the playback speed to get the same effect but I have 4 other cams recording at 1fps and I wanted to keep thing consistant, but with a higher fps.