Timeline playback multiple cameras

Brandon

n3wb
Reaction score
I just realized BI can playback multiple cameras by double clicking a spot on the timeline. For some reason this isn't working for me. The selected camera will playback video from the point selected, but all other cameras are black. I can click on one of the blacked out cameras and the video will play and the other camera will go black. In other words, only video from the selected camera will play and all other cameras show a black screen.

Is there a setting I need to change? Does this work as designed for others?

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just realized BI can playback multiple cameras by double clicking a spot on the timeline. For some reason this isn't working for me. The selected camera will playback video from the point selected, but all other cameras are black. I can click on one of the blacked out cameras and the video will play and the other camera will go black. In other words, only video from the selected camera will play and all other cameras show a black screen.

Is there a setting I need to change? Does this work as designed for others?

Thanks
If you are recording on motion detection then the cameras that did not detect motion/record will be black...

Brandon

n3wb
Reaction score
What if they're all set to record continuous 24hrs?
Do they need to be placed in a group?

frank10

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This happens also to me. I would really like to see all recorded cameras to show simultaneously...

hltljohn

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
To get a group of cameras to play at the same time, you can't have one camera selected. Click somewhere on the screen to deselect all cameras, then double click the timeline.