Today get an insult from a Fake Canadian guy??

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
This guy ask for some cameras and price we can't do such low as he required, just asked him to buy somewhere if he can get cheaper, he said he found me the reason why i am a pig??? I just reject to sell to him, he found some link to explain why i am a pig.
I can make 99% client satisfied ,but can't lost money to make the 1% happy. This guy call me a pig, i never use any dirty words on him. If he insist using dirty words, i will post him out . Any guy post our service or camera bad issues here we never escape from it, and try to solve it as soon as we can.

upload_2018-10-2_22-24-16.png

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
This guy ask for some cameras and price we can't do such low as he required, just asked him to buy somewhere if he can get cheaper, he said he found me the reason why i am a pig??? I just reject to sell to him, he found some link to explain why i am a pig.
I can make 99% client satisfied ,but can't lost money to make the 1% happy. This guy call me a pig, i never use any dirty words on him. If he insist using dirty words, i will post him out . Any guy post our service or camera bad issues here we never escape from it, and try to solve it as soon as we can.

View attachment 33803
Yes, you are a fantastic seller.. you provide a great product with amazing service and stand behind what you sell.. There will always be a buyer who is never happy no matter how good of service you provide. Just keep doing what you do my friend .

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Don't worry about him and don't loose any sleep over his stupid comments! Us guys & girls on this site truly appreciate all you do for us and your hard work.
You are here to make a living and look after us, to which you do... :wave:

edit:Due to quote in wrong place.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

View attachment 33803
WOW, don't let it bother you @EMPIRETECANDY . Some people can't be happy with anything.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The anonymity enjoyed by users and abusers of the Internet has revealed many closet cowards and bullies. He'll get used to how he deals with people and someday speak like that face to face with someone and they will hopefully adjust his attitude and his face. :angry:

Don't waste another thought on it, Andy.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Poor unprofessional way to deal with you Andy. Don't let it bother you. At the end of the day, if the guy wants to spend his money elsewhere on knock offs or cameras where the vendor offers no backup should things go wrong, then let him. It's no loss to you and actually a gain because you don't have to deal with his ass if something goes wrong.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've been trying to get an order in to Andy in the past few days, but unable to reach him here or at his kingsecurity address. I hope this incident didn't rattle him that much and that he's just busy. I hate that some tool could jeopardize our relationship with Andy.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've been trying to get an order in to Andy in the past few days, but unable to reach him here or at his kingsecurity address. I hope this incident didn't rattle him that much and that he's just busy. I hate that some tool could jeopardize our relationship with Andy.
He was on holiday thru 10/3, probably trying to get caught up.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Andy, if he's in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut I will drive over and beat the shit out of him.

I know...it's REALLY FUQED UP what I'll do for a free PFB305W wall mount now and again.