Too young, driving too fast, thankfully no one was killed.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
I started watching cops along time ago. I believe it started in my neighborhood in Broward County in the 80's when Nick Navarro was sheriff. Now I'm hooked on Live P.D. on A&E.
Yup, I remember those episodes and how one cop got busted for telling the camera crew to turn off their camera while he planted drugs on a guy, thought that was gonna cancel the show, but nope still going active, I think thats what caused the Sheriff to quit.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I started watching cops along time ago. I believe it started in my neighborhood in Broward County in the 80's when Nick Navarro was sheriff. Now I'm hooked on Live P.D. on A&E.
From Wikipedia:
In 1989, Navarro allowed Fox Television crews to ride along with BSO deputies for several months, taping the material which would become the inaugural season of the television show COPS.[3] The entire first season of COPS (except for a season finale special filmed in the Soviet Union) took place in Broward County. In subsequent seasons, the show would go on to profile numerous police departments throughout the US and several other countries.

Live PD is pretty cool just from the standpoint of the camera technology they are using.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
From Wikipedia:
In 1989, Navarro allowed Fox Television crews to ride along with BSO deputies for several months, taping the material which would become the inaugural season of the television show COPS.[3] The entire first season of COPS (except for a season finale special filmed in the Soviet Union) took place in Broward County. In subsequent seasons, the show would go on to profile numerous police departments throughout the US and several other countries.

Live PD is pretty cool just from the standpoint of the camera technology they are using.
Right in my back yard when I was growing up. I can remember riding bikes through this neighborhood. Quite a different time when cops carried nunchucks. And those diplomats were tanks.

Firefighter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was looking through the comments to see if anyone else picked up that at the end he kept saying "I got hit" lol. Nice try man, This video destroys any hear-say. Love it!

Firefighter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Forgot to add that I saw that, haha my bad. Love it though!

On another note, I'm so glad there weren't all the kids playing in the street that im sure live there, some were seen coming out at the end from multiple homes.