total reset hikvision ds-2cd2232-i5

alfonso

n3wb
Reaction score
good morning who could help me please? practically I would like to do a total reset of the hikvision ds-2cd2232-i5 but I can't find the key. unfortunately my network does not see it and therefore I cannot enter from the sadpt. how can I do? thanks Alfonso

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
unfortunately my network does not see it and therefore I cannot enter from the sadpt.
If SADP does not see it - perhaps it is not working, or has no power, or is not on the same network as the PC that SADP is on.

How is the camera powered?
Does the switch/router show a link detect LED where the camera is connected?
Is the PC connected to the same switch/router as the camera?

alfonso

n3wb
Reaction score
hi Alastairstevenson thanks for the reply. The camera is on the same network as before. I tried to change poe power supply and rj45 network cable but nothing the network does not see. For the rest the connections are ok, that's why I wanted to do a hard reset but I don't see any keys, what can I do? Thanks
Alfonso

mikeynags

Known around here
Reaction score
What key are you looking for? Also is there a button on the rear of the camera to push and reset?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
If the switch link detect LEDs do not come on - the camera is not working and a reset is not possible.
Do the IR LEDs come on when you power the camera on?

alfonso

n3wb
Reaction score
no there is nothing behind it, this is the problem, how do you reset the total? thanks guys for the help

alfonso

n3wb
Reaction score
no unfortunately Does the switch / router show an LED that detects the connection to which the camera is connected.

alfonso

n3wb
Reaction score
so out of nowhere, he had no damage or anything, the camera is 2 years old, what could I do now to figure out what happened to the camera? at least do a hard reset but I don't see any buttons. thanks

Reaction score
Last edited:

alfonso

n3wb
Reaction score
grazie, ho rimosso la fotocamera ma non è la stessa