Training classes, I need a blue iris class room

gssgss

n3wb
Reaction score
Where can I go to learn this softwsre. I need a seminar like setting to walk me through all the capabilities of this software. Help me

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Where can I go to learn this softwsre. I need a seminar like setting to walk me through all the capabilities of this software. Help me
The help file explains it all...there is no class.

gssgss

n3wb
Reaction score
why is blue iris never at the asis show or the isc west show. I'm in dallas now at the asis show and can't find them.

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
why is blue iris never at the asis show or the isc west show. I'm in dallas now at the asis show and can't find them.
Blue Iris is a one man operation... I doubt he has the time, budget or energy to tour the country promoting his warez! BI sells itself! I guess come the day he decides to cash in and sell his product for $$$$$$$$$ then the new company will do such things, increase the price and ruin the product!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Blue Iris is a one man operation... I doubt he has the time, budget or energy to tour the country promoting his warez! BI sells itself! I guess come the day he decides to cash in and sell his product for $$$$$$$$$ then the new company will do such things, increase the price and ruin the product!
Amen, brother....then the price will increase tenfold.
Besides, hands-on experience is the best teacher in any field , any endeavor. This forum is an excellent resource and fills a definite need.