Trigger never triggers.

Reaction score
delete me

nevermind

Last edited by a moderator:

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
well, clearly the feature does work for thousands of us, so there must be something wrong with your setup.

what sort of camera are you using? post screen shots of BI's 'camera/video/configure', 'motion/trigger' and 'record' screens,
and we can probably help you out, but not if you're only here to whine and complain...

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
also, make sure the profile you've configured the motion detection settings for is the active one when you expect it to trigger.

and that your 'traffic signal' icon in the toolbar is green.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
...I only purchased BlueIris because I thought they purposely disabled motion detection in teh trial, but turns out it simply doesnt work and sucks!
I would like a refund and would be happy to ban my KEY/uninstall. I can use superior iSpy64 for free and get better results...

Blue Iris is an outstanding piece of work, but it's not idiot proof by any means which may be your problem. Recheck all of your settings. Do you have a camera or universal schedule which is turning off recording?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Blue Iris is an outstanding piece of work, but it's not idiot proof by any means which may be your problem. Recheck all of your settings. Do you have a camera or universal schedule which is turning off recording?
There are always going to be these type of incompetent folks. Wait till op realizes ispy is not free.