Trouble with live view

rracctv

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am having an issue on my live view and setup screens where the live view is out of the frame. The machine is Windows 10, fully updated, running IE. I have the same issue on 2 different machines - a PC and a Surface.

I did some google searches, but I am having no luck. I may be wording it wrong. Attached is a pic. Hopefully someone can help me out because it is blocking the actual settings.

Thanks.

ETA - compatibility view does not fix it.

Last edited:

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Try using firefox or use smart pss. Windows 10 sucks, LOL

Katodude

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Make sure that you are running IE and not Edge. I made that mistake.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
There is another thread on this...its the windows display sizing issue, do you have yours set to 125% or 150% ?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I am having an issue on my live view and setup screens where the live view is out of the frame. The machine is Windows 10, fully updated, running IE. I have the same issue on 2 different machines - a PC and a Surface.

I did some google searches, but I am having no luck. I may be wording it wrong. Attached is a pic. Hopefully someone can help me out because it is blocking the actual settings.

Thanks.

ETA - compatibility view does not fix it.
Better to use firefox, and easy to config~

M5F10

n3wb
Reaction score
I've a mac and have the same trouble. Is it possible to live few via the webUI? I need it to programm the camera's. I see for 1 second a picture and than the message plugin fault. I installed the plugin from dahua wiki.

rds

n3wb
Reaction score
I've a mac and have the same trouble. Is it possible to live few via the webUI? I need it to programm the camera's. I see for 1 second a picture and than the message plugin fault. I installed the plugin from dahua wiki.
Same problem here...

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Make sure your browser is closed while your installing the plug in