Troubleshooting android client and stunnel

dohat leku

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
folks - oddly enough, my pixel 4 blue iris client doesn't work. It has all settings similar to the iphone i was using but it won't connect. I used the same settings as I am using on my wife's iphone and her's has been working. On android, I simply put in the license key, hit Get IPS and it auto-populated all settings correctly. Next I put username/password but it doesn't connect. How do I troubleshoot this? Other iphones are able to connect fine and BI is configured with stunnel

Thx

Mr White

n3wb
Reaction score
Have you tried accessing the html UI on your browser from your phone both from within and outside of your local network?

Mr White

n3wb
Reaction score
Yeah, I am by no means an expert in this field. I have 3 systems running, all working with android and have had my fair share of problems (100% of the them my fault).

Oh, and also does your new phone show in the mobile devices tab in the settings?

BigFoot

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Upgraded my phone from Samsung 7 to Samsung 10 & my BI app stopped working too

Tried everything I can think of, to no avail - gutted !

dohat leku

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok, in case this is a certificate issue, I downloaded the cert from \Program Files (x86)\stunnel\config\stunnel.pem and went to android settings where you can install certificates but it's still not working

can anybody confirm if I used the correct cert file? Thanks