Trump old man napped

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
What a piece of garbage,..I dont understand how these idiots think its ok to steal signs or the like...hope they hit him with the max...not likely though...

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, id love to shoot a theif
If you'd "love" shooting someone for stealing a cardboard political sign then you're an evil human being. If circumstances resulted in you having to, regretfully, shoot someone to protect your or another person's life then you're a righteous human being.

hamsoplo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you'd "love" shooting someone for stealing a cardboard political sign then you're an evil human being. If circumstances resulted in you having to, regretfully, shoot someone to protect your or another person's life then you're a righteous human being.

It was a joke, he said it'd be awesome target practice. I'm glad you're a righteous human.

wcrowder

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It wasn't funny; I am.
Without a doubt, you will vote for TRUMP! Your picture looks like him! You're even from Megatroplis! No way that Hillary chick that has her own e-mail server can get elected! Hackerthon you are...

Q Team for Trump!!!!

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Its VERY telling of how many videos and reports are out there of people going out of there way to take down or remove Trump signs. It says something about their character without a doubt. It has made the local news here in upstate NY about people having to literally build a cage around their signs. I have seen NO videos of people stealing The Hil's signs but i have not looked that close either and they do probably exist. I can only conclude this, Either their are a LOT more Trump signs to steal or there are more misguided Hillary supporters that think its OK to steal property from another person. Perhaps birds of a feather flock together..who knows. I know where I live i see way more Trump signs than Hillary signs. Personally I cannot wait til this is over but find it VERY fascinating about how trump seems to bring out the best is some people.
Just a INDEPENDENT observation

Zeddy

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As an outside observer I do find it odd that people feel the need to place candidate signs on their property, surely it only invites drama, not the sort of thing you want at home. But saying that I have been concerned over the past year about the violence Trump supporters seem to be receiving, never would I have expected someone to be physically attacked for having a political opinion in the United States, some backward hellhole country sure, but the US? It's worrying.

hamsoplo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Its VERY telling of how many videos and reports are out there of people going out of there way to take down or remove Trump signs. It says something about their character without a doubt. It has made the local news here in upstate NY about people having to literally build a cage around their signs. I have seen NO videos of people stealing The Hil's signs but i have not looked that close either and they do probably exist. I can only conclude this, Either their are a LOT more Trump signs to steal or there are more misguided Hillary supporters that think its OK to steal property from another person. Perhaps birds of a feather flock together..who knows. I know where I live i see way more Trump signs than Hillary signs. Personally I cannot wait til this is over but find it VERY fascinating about how trump seems to bring out the best is some people.
Exactly what I was thinking but was afraid to say it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
As an outside observer I do find it odd that people feel the need to place candidate signs on their property, surely it only invites drama, not the sort of thing you want at home. But saying that I have been concerned over the past year about the violence Trump supporters seem to be receiving, never would I have expected someone to be physically attacked for having a political opinion in the United States, some backward hellhole country sure, but the US? It's worrying.
You misunderstand us Americans...We dont cower because of the fear that our opinion "invites drama"....in fact it emboldens us to speak up...As far as violence against trump supporters you are correct and its coming from those who claim to be the most tolerant (but only if you agree with them)

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have seen on other forums that political discussions always end up bad.

But taking a sign is stealing property, should the LEO not follow that up and return the sign ?

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Did you ever think that it might just either make better ratings or suit the editorial leanings of the news rags that publish stolen Trump sign stories? Sign vandalism and removal happens in ALL elections EVERYWHERE. Ask yourself why the theft of a $5 piece of plasticized cardboard with some idiot's picture on it is making the news instead of the theft of another piece of cardboard with a different idiot's picture on it. Or why Trump supporters may be more likely to whine to the news that their signs are being vandalized than HRC supporters who have their signs stolen or vandalized. Or why those thefts are taking the place of news stories that you really SHOULD be paying attention to.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
...Or why those thefts are taking the place of news stories that you really SHOULD be paying attention to.
Well there it is. All of this indignation and bickering from both sides of the political argument is perpetuated by the media and the political power brokers to control the people by dividing and distracting us from what we really need to be doing which is working together to solve the huge problems facing our local communities, our states, our country and our planet. Believing that one "leader" is going to solve our collective problems is the result of a political and media brainwashing plan...and it is delusional. Turn off your radio. Turn off your TV. Think for yourself. Get involved.

BLKMGK

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have someone in my office who caught, and recorded, a woman taking a magnet off of her car for a candidate and cutting it up with scissors. Police arrested the woman and she's currently in the jail house awaiting time with the judge. She hasn't been able to pay her $1K bail and has been there 3 days and counting. The person who caught this isn't budging on dropping charges and is pretty angry that someone touched the car let alone thought it was okay to destroy property. Hopefully the idiot is learning a lesson and getting some humility out of the experience... Can't wait for this election to be over!