Try my Dahua PTZ interface demo :)

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
It's weird but when you go up at night, there's a white line and then the image cuts off. I added the daytime shot, same thing. Is it the top of the camera or part of the roof/fascia board?

View attachment 360View attachment 361
That is simply the edge of the dome. You can see it in the upper left of this image.

dalepa

Reaction score
Pretty freQn cool!! Does the Pano get auto generated from the camera images?

I might actually buy a PTZ if it came with this type of interface!

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Not auto generated, but my camera proxy program can move it around and save snapshots automatically. It takes a couple minutes, then you feed the snapshots into a panorama generating program. I used Autostitch but apparently Microsoft has a panorama making tool that could also do the job. I haven't tried it just yet but it is on my list. Once you've built the panorama, you name it appropriately and then calibrate the positions so they match the image. All in all it takes an hour or two to get a camera working reasonably well with this.

dalepa

Reaction score
I've used MSFT ICE in the past.... works very well...

Not auto generated, but my camera proxy program can move it around and save snapshots automatically. It takes a couple minutes, then you feed the snapshots into a panorama generating program. I used Autostitch but apparently Microsoft has a panorama making tool that could also do the job. I haven't tried it just yet but it is on my list. Once you've built the panorama, you name it appropriately and then calibrate the positions so they match the image. All in all it takes an hour or two to get a camera working reasonably well with this.