TScam SP-P1803SZ-POE no pan-tilt

kinkypuppy

n3wb
Reaction score
TScam SP-P1803SZ-POE purchased from DHGATE.. came with a pan and tilt bracket protocol Pelco-d/P input 12vdc address code 1
The camera has a rj-45 connector, a presumably gray power connector, a unknown red connector, and a green rectangle connector with two male pins in a female socket.
The Pan and tilt has a well marked DC power in, an apparent power out that plugs in to the camera gray connector, and two loose wires with male pins....

The camera works the PTZ is set to Pelco-D , no options to set a network code, zoom works. the pan and tilt are hard locked on a "home" position after init left-right up-down....

Same issue with Blue Iris and direct IP access.. i am unable to access any of my hardware settings pages on Blue Iris but as this is also an issue with I.E and direct ip access I am thinking its a wiring issue.. Thoughts ????

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome Kink

Red barrel connector - according to the picture on a dhgate ad it is an audio out.

The picture shows 2 other barrel connectors - one is power, one is audio in.

Then alarm ( green ) and RJ45

kinkypuppy

n3wb
Reaction score
so the alarm i can ignore and its more of a software/language issue why its not being controlled..