Two Way Audio - Mobotix S15

fred1234

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Folks.

I have a Mobotix S15, I am able to two way audio using the Mobotix app as well as the third party IP Cam Viewer app.

I have read through every two way audio thread I can find and searched extensively externally.

Does anyone have any advice in getting two way audio working with Blue Iris and a Mobotix S15 camera? I am using the Mobotix make setup.. but no matter what I do, when I use the Mic, Blue Iris just pumps it back to the speakers on the computer and not to the CAM speaker out at all.

I've manipulated the URL, the audio codec, the audio url, but this is more random than surgical. I've researched proper RSTP definitions - but nothing I have tried works - but I know that it can - because IP Cam Viewer is doing it!!!!

Thanks in Advance

Capture.JPG

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Contact support and provide access to the cam..

Neurobit

n3wb
Reaction score
Fred, Were you able to get this resolved? I can't even get audio from the mobotix to work one-way period. Let alone two way. Can you post your settings please?

Thanks,

fred1234

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Neurobit.

Unfortunately not. I worked with the folks at Blue Iris, I bent over backwards to provide them raw access to the cameras etc, but I just think this is not a priority for them at this time as the responses got fewer and fewer - great amounts of time between and then no follow ups.

Neurobit

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Neurobit.

Unfortunately not. I worked with the folks at Blue Iris, I bent over backwards to provide them raw access to the cameras etc, but I just think this is not a priority for them at this time as the responses got fewer and fewer - great amounts of time between and then no follow ups.
Thanks Fred. What about incoming audio?

fred1234

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same experience. If you contact blue iris support, please ask them to look into it. I have done so and will offer them access again if they are willing to be engaged and fix this.

Neurobit

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks. I may do that if I can't figure it out. I have fifteen brand new Mobotix cameras in my setup that we just deployed. Audio is the only thing not working.

fred1234

n3wb
Reaction score
I am also exploring other systems for back end recording and storage - if you end up finding something you like in that regard, please advise.

Neurobit

n3wb
Reaction score
I use the free Mobotix MXManagementCenter. Works very well but not nearly as easy to manage and operate as Blue Iris. You can download it for free from the Mobotix website.