Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Doing the hokey cokey :rofl:

Meanwhile the Fuhrer blows some cash.

From thread - Previous special guests enjoying Putin's glitter ;)

1677601346353.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well.... Zelensky now demands American Blood be shed on Ukraine battlefields...

I didn't take it that way at all. What I got out of the short blurb from him is that if Ukraine loses against Russia, then what will be stopping him from taking on NATO, and since we are part of NATO, American's will probably have to get involved and shed some blood. Though I feel that is a bit far fetched, I understand what he is saying, though I disagree with it. IF Putin wins against Ukraine, he will be too damn depleted to even wipe his commie ass after that.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I'll say it again and keep on saying it: We need to quit worrying about everyone elses back yard and concentrate not only on our own backyard, but also our front yard. The traveling freak show is still squatting in our front yard. We are not the worlds police or army.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We are not the worlds police or army.
While some like Victoria Nuland, John Bolton etc are war mongers. Most of the so called world order (liberal world order as the pentagon puts it) is not to restore democracy, in fact well functioning countries with democracy is torn apart. This all due to the 10% cut from defense companies and the companies rebuilding the now war torn country.

Do we go after some country that doesn't have some natural resource or critical tech, no. Its all business including business to blow up a competing pipe line or competing MIC.

US uses CAATSA sanctions to stop the russian arms competition. Egypt, Indonesia where forced to buy western fighter aircraft which cost 2x to 3x more compared to their existing russian aircraft. On top of that they now have to freshly build a eco system to maintain the western aircraft and buy western ammo for it.

It all business for the permanent washington and they will go to great lengths to keep the war machine rolling. Trump being the only president who didn't start a war is the reason he was removed and even if US officialy enters recession with citizens starving on the street, Biden will still win.

The intelligence agencies have all the tools to rig a election in every nation, including the US.

Question the narrative you will be labeled a traitor or commy or putin apologist or russian disinformation and over the next few years it will be changed to chinese XI, chinese disinformation or who ever is the next convenient villain.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't take it that way at all. What I got out of the short blurb from him is that if Ukraine loses against Russia, then what will be stopping him from taking on NATO, and since we are part of NATO, American's will probably have to get involved and shed some blood. Though I feel that is a bit far fetched, I understand what he is saying, though I disagree with it. IF Putin wins against Ukraine, he will be too damn depleted to even wipe his commie ass after that.
that makes sense now--- the Twitter spin machine is in turbo mode over his words. It is still some major fear-mongering bull he's trying to instill.... Send your money-- or you will be sending your sons.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
US uses CAATSA sanctions to stop the russian arms competition. Egypt, Indoneasia where forced to buy western fighter aircraft which cost 2x to 3x more compared to their existing russian aircraft. On top of that they now have to freshly build a eco system to maintain the western aircraft and buy western ammo for it.
The Ukraine war has shown Russian Military aircraft to be the Reolink of the sky's. These countries have had lucky escape. As another member on here puts it "buy once cry once" :)

It all business for the permanent washington and they will go to great lengths to keep the war machine rolling. Trump being the only president who didn't start a war is the reason he was removed and even if US officialy enters recession with citizens starving on thr street, Biden will still win.
Trump was removed because the American people chose to remove him as is their right. Likely because in their view he wasn't up to the job. With Biden now in the hot seat the time will come when the American people will decide if he's up to the job and remove him or not.

It's also worthwhile remembering that the new boss will be just like the old boss but that's a topic for the USA politics thread

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Ukraine war has shown Russian Military aircraft to be the Reolink of the sky's. These countries have had lucky escape. As another member on here puts it "buy once cry once" :)
Those countries had to buy a new platform, which means with spares and support infrastructure they need to spend billions of dollars extra and countries like Indonesia which is made of islands was happy with their SU30 series since it has a large internal fuel tank much larger then F15 with conformal fuel tanks and F18 with 3 external tanks. They also cannot use Buddy to buddy air refueling in the US only the F18 is capable of it. US lobbied a lot to get them buy the F15 but they went with the French Rafale, even Egypt went with Rafale. Indonesia is said to pay partly in a low interest debt and partly with palm oil.

Now those Egyptian brand spanking new SU35 which is parked some where in Russia is likely heading to Iran, all thanks to US CAATSA.

US lobbied the Aussies to get a US nuclear sub instead of the French sub which the Aussies had already committed to buy from France. The Rafale deal with Indonesia was France payback to the US.

Trump was removed because the American people chose to remove him as is their right. Likely because in their view he wasn't up to the job.
Congratulations, you have been successfully brainwashed by the MSM.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
NBC Reporter Goes To Crimea, Shocks Viewers By Telling The Truth

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
INSIDE RUSSIA

UKRAINIAN SABOTEURS RAIDED INSIDE RUSSIA - OR DID THEY? Good old KGB tactics at work.
Today's been busy and uneasy. We all understood that something was up as soon as newsfeeds started pouring in. Ukrainian forces crossed Russian border and took hundreds of civilians as hostages in a Russian village! - that was what they told us. Hmm, something was fishy right from the start. Ukrainians taking civilians as hostages? I highly doubt that.

Then the messages started coming in chaotically. Ukrainian army invaded Russia, then saboteurs, then some kind of Russian volunteer corps (I've never heard of them) then terrorists. Shot at school children bus (are they sure they didn't mistake Russia for the USA as there are no school children busses in Russia), took hundreds of civilian hostages.

The reports coming in were very ambiguous. The commotion was happening for 4 hours and all of a sudden so-called saboteurs disappeared. Some gov services (good old KGB) are saying that the saboteurs went back to Ukraine. Left without a trace. But wait what about the civilian hostages? Hundreds of them? Did they also disappeared without a trace? Vanished into think air? Ukraine's President Zelenski's deputy Podolyak made a public statement that Ukraine has nothing to do with the incident.

Now, 5 hours after the start of all commotion, everything is all clear and quiet again. Oh, good old KGB tactics, to organise some small even, blow it up to cosmic proportions informationally and blame the others for that. Don't believe me? They've done that many times before. Anyone remembers how Soviet-Finish WINTER war started? Today's scenario.

1677803458493.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Some believe you can negotiate a meaningful peace with Russia ..

Judging from this sample of interviews, looks like Russia Media has already poisoned the well for peace ..

1677887674240.png
1677887712698.png
1677887744582.png

1677887636287.png

1677887787034.png

Should we invade Poland next?

1420 by Daniil Orain