Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Hmmm .. Tintin is a good guy .. so definitely Tintin can not be Russia .. and Alec Baldwin .. can't disrespect Ukrainians that much to have Alec play a part as a Ukrainian ..

logically as I look at this matter more ..

1) SO, if this was a S-300 missile, when configured as a SAM it has a self destruction mechanism ..

2) From what we see with that very large crater there was an explosion when the missile hit .. if this was from an S-300 the self destruction would have had to also fail ..

3) Perhaps S-300 intercepted a Russia missile and the Russia warhead missed it's target and hit Poland?

Ryan McBeth did a good job in his video and speculated that Russia was targeting power grid from Poland to Ukraine .. makes sense as Russia attacking all of Ukrainian power infrastructure.

I believe USA and others do not want to bring NATO into this conflict and will bend the facts as much as possible ..

This was interesting

Reaction score
As I stated before, it didn't make sense to me why Putin would hit Poland. Whether he is a murderer, monster, or lunatic, for him to hit them just seems stupid. Even hitting a power supply in Poland, I just don't see him being that brave, or stupid.

Yes, yes, the murdering of innocent men, women, and children is horrendous all by itself. But that is to expected from a Communist Dictator.

The Alec Baldwin pic is GREAT! :D :rofl:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I might not have heard that Russia hacked the Pentagon and got access to the medical records of one Douglas Macgregor a.k.a Douglas MacGrigorij as he likes to be known when he's on the vodka.

A scan in the enclosed file confirmed he was an ideal candidate for Razi cheerleading group The Delusionals.

Details below

1668720372116.png

Summer is coming :rofl:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
It must be really tough being the president of Ukraine.....you know, having talked the world into giving you billions of dollars per week, so that you can go relieve your 24/7 stress of running your banking schem....err country by dancing on TV like a baboon......when is the world going to say "enough"? Ukraine will only go into talks if everything is done on "their" terms.....

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It must be really tough being the president of Ukraine.....you know, having talked the world into giving you billions of dollars per week, so that you can go relieve your 24/7 stress of running your banking schem....err country by dancing on TV like a baboon......when is the world going to say "enough"? Ukraine will only go into talks if everything is done on "their" terms.....

hmmm ... I'd happily replace the current US President with the Ukrainian one if he was a USA citizen ..

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Meanwhile CNN and sky news was banned by Zelensky regime in ukraine. CNN accidently showed Nazis celebrating after ukraine troops entered.
How did you miss these. There are many more if you do a quick and simple Google search.
I look forward to your condemnation of Russian Nazism more commonly known as Razism.

Top 3 results

1668791946915.png

Furthermore the following article reports that 6 journalists have had their permits revoked because they did not follow safety protocol. You can be assured CNN and Sky News have more than 6 reporters in Ukraine and will continue. Try harder :rofl:

Last edited: