Unable to Connect displayed after logon to the webclient

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
They are Reolink RLC-410 4k cameras, 24fps continuous recording to a 32TB DAS. I will check out the WIKI.
Reolink is garbage and has known issues with blue iris as the iframe interval cannot be adjusted.. they are a lying spamming company.
It's 4mp not 4k.

Adeyinka

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes I meant 4K.
That sounds a little technical for me but I have not had any issues with them. I find most other camera require regular reboot but the reolinks have not been reboot in over a year.

I have found BI to be head strong with frame rates. I have to constantly change it back to 24fps. For some unknown reason it changes to between 27fps and 33fps. This happens with a another installation I have set to 15fps. I know this has happen when the CPU usage jumps up to over 90%.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I meant 4K.
That sounds a little technical for me but I have not had any issues with them. I find most other camera require regular reboot but the reolinks have not been reboot in over a year.

I have found BI to be head strong with frame rates. I have to constantly change it back to 24fps. For some unknown reason it changes to between 27fps and 33fps. This happens with a another installation I have set to 15fps. I know this has happen when the CPU usage jumps up to over 90%.
The reolink 410 is a 4mp or 5mp camera depending on version NOT a 4k, so if you meant 4k you are wrong.
Most other cameras do not require a regular reboot, not sure where you got that nonsense from. Its almost certain that your reolink cameras have rebooted in the last year unless you live someplace that has no power outages. Have you even check to see if the camera rebooted on its own? Do you even know how to check that? Once again reolink is trash and the fact that you settled on it to install for others speaks volumes.
BI is not "headstrong" on frame rates. You simply dont know how BI works. You must change the frame rates in the CAMERA NOT BI. The BI frame rate setting auto adjusts as explained in release notes. Honestly, you should not be installing cameras or BI for anyone.

Adeyinka

n3wb
Reaction score
Well. The installation requires 99.9999% SLA so all the CCTV equipment sits on 1 x 15kva and 2 x 6kvA UPS's.

You are obviously more technical than I am so I will leave the Reolink topic.

See below for another installation that isn't using Reolink and has the same problem.

Blueiris.PNG

Adeyinka

n3wb
Reaction score
I don't know why I keep typing 4K... I meant 4MP on both occasions. My head simply keeps going for 4K because I just bought a 4K TV for home use. :)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Well. The installation requires 99.9999% SLA so all the CCTV equipment sits on 1 x 15kva and 2 x 6kvA UPS's.

You are obviously more technical than I am so I will leave the Reolink topic.

See below for another installation that isn't using Reolink and has the same problem.

View attachment 31557
you dont have a problem. The frame rate will remain as set in the camera as you can see in your blue iris status page unless the CAMERA is sending more.

Adeyinka

n3wb
Reaction score
So I checked the WiKi and my setting are mostly as prescribe except for the intel encoding. I will check to see if my CPU has it and implement.

Adeyinka

n3wb
Reaction score
Okay I solved the problem with the Floureon camera, the ONVIF 'NVC Type' was set to UNiview. I changed it to Normal and it has been online streaming for over 1hr continuously. :)