Unable to save files to Network share

Reaction score
I recently updated my NAS and I'm unable to save files to my SMB network shares that is hosted by my NAS after redoing some of my ACLs. I'm receiving the error "Clip: write error 800004f8, undefined". I don't fully know if this is a permissions issue or not because I can create/edit/traverse files regularly though the file browser on the machine BlueIRIS is hosted on.

I'm currently running trueNAS as my NAS/File Share.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What account is the BI service running under. It should have its own account. This account must have read/write/update access to the NAS.

Login to the BI PC using the BI service credential and verify you have write access to the the BI video folders on the NAS.

Reaction score
What account is the BI service running under. It should have its own account. This account must have read/write/update access to the NAS.

Login to the BI PC using the BI service credential and verify you have write access to the the BI video folders on the NAS.
I actually found that it was running the service as .\adminstrator and I was mounting the drive with specified credentials that was generated in the NAS. I created another local user account in windows as the same username as the one generated in my NAS and ran the service through that and it resolved itself.

I'm more curious how it has been working for the last 2 years now without issues.