Understanding Profiles/Schedules

Kwulabear

n3wb
Reaction score
Trying to get a grip on this. I only want email msg during night hours. I've set up schedule for everyday from 10pm to 6am. On the alerts settings for each camera, I've unticked send email for day setting and checked it for overnight setting. I don't get an email for each camera any longer. Only 1 email that shows all of them. Before setting up the schedule, I would get an alert email separately for each camera. Here are my settings. I am using blue iris 4 newest update. Ignore the time stamp on the all camera picture. It's just an example of what I get instead of individual camera.

Global.JPG Day.JPG Night.JPG Cameras.jpg

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Trying to get a grip on this. I only want email msg during night hours. I've set up schedule for everyday from 10pm to 6am. On the alerts settings for each camera, I've unticked send email for day setting and checked it for overnight setting. I don't get an email for each camera any longer. Only 1 email that shows all of them. Before setting up the schedule, I would get an alert email separately for each camera. Here are my settings. I am using blue iris 4 newest update. Ignore the time stamp on the all camera picture. It's just an example of what I get instead of individual camera.

View attachment 16355 View attachment 16356 View attachment 16357 View attachment 16358
In the settings for the email alert, you can select triggered camera or group.