Uniview NVR302-S-P Series

Reaction score
I recently was sent to a site where one of these Uniview NVRs was installed by another company from out of state. Had a camera down, blah blah blah, problem fixed. Customer wants to add some cameras, but as far as I know there are no vendors for this brand in my state otherwise I would get the same brand cameras. I primarily work with Axis products, as I am an Axis Certified Professional, but have never tried to assimilate their products to another brand of NVR. I know they are both ONVIF compliant, and the profiles match what the NVR wants, so has anyone had any experience in doing this? And if so, is it possible to install an Axis camera onto one of these products? Sounds dumb but I just want to know before I make any moves on this.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I recently was sent to a site where one of these Uniview NVRs was installed by another company from out of state. Had a camera down, blah blah blah, problem fixed. Customer wants to add some cameras, but as far as I know there are no vendors for this brand in my state otherwise I would get the same brand cameras. I primarily work with Axis products, as I am an Axis Certified Professional, but have never tried to assimilate their products to another brand of NVR. I know they are both ONVIF compliant, and the profiles match what the NVR wants, so has anyone had any experience in doing this? And if so, is it possible to install an Axis camera onto one of these products? Sounds dumb but I just want to know before I make any moves on this.
Your best bet is to simply order it from a uniview distributor - they dont need a physical presence in your state.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Hopefully Travis will stick around, would be good to have a Axis "Trained" pro around here.