Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
“It never happened” - Biden

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
She and Biden deserve each other. The only positive results they care about due to the "mandate"....lol, is everyone in DC owns stock in the pharmaceuticals that are making the chemical sludge they are injecting in everyone....It' sall about money. Cigarettes and alcohol kill more people per year than covid has ever even dreamed of killing, but you don't see Biden writing EO's to Mandate all employees get weekly tested for Nicotine or Alcohol in their bloodstreams and forcing lockdowns on those that do.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Big.Floppy.Clown.Shoes.

It took a full week after a New York Times visual investigation for the Pentagon to very belatedly admit its "tragic mistake" in a drone strike which killed 10 civilians, including 7 children. In total this was three weeks after the attack itself. Prior to that, military leaders had held firmly to the narrative that the Aug.29 airstrike stopped an "ISIS-K terrorist" - despite the narrative fast unraveling, yet they continued to talk about "confidence" in the intelligence.

So the Pentagon knew about the confirmed deaths "within hours" but continued to keep casting doubt on civilian deaths and holding the possibility at a distance, likely hoping reports of the deaths would get buried, or would remain ambiguous accusations - as the language of their early press releases suggest (with words like "unclear" and "may have happened" and the "potential" of civilian deaths based on being "aware of reports").

It's easy to conclude that had The New York Times not conducted its own detailed investigation, which included photos and video from on the ground, the Pentagon and Biden administration never would have been "caught"- and never would have admitted anything.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My gut feeling is this Governor didn't do things fast enough or enough period. I'm not totally up on his actions but isn't there anything he could have done to have stopped this massive illegal invasion along the Texas southern border?
I assume it is like anything in our governments trying to get things passed. I know he has been a Wall supporter worked with Trump, helping in that effort.

1632972405095.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well .. FB gets a lawsuit for defamation ..

Fighting Back with a Lawsuit
John Stossel

I hate lawsuits. But last week, I sued Facebook and their activist "fact-checker" Climate Feedback. Why? Because they LIED in multiple careless "fact-checks," throttled my channel, and frequently smear others too.

It needs to stop.

Reaction score
The photos of fake White House scenes appear to be released in very carefully measured quantities several days apart. The curtain is being drawn back, and the truth is very slowly being revealed. News of election fraud is on the upswing, and it's more factual than opinion. Don't be surprised how much worse it gets. It's gonna get a lot worse. :(

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Well .. FB gets a lawsuit for defamation ..

Fighting Back with a Lawsuit
John Stossel

I hate lawsuits. But last week, I sued Facebook and their activist "fact-checker" Climate Feedback. Why? Because they LIED in multiple careless "fact-checks," throttled my channel, and frequently smear others too.

It needs to stop.

Hope he can effect a change at FB. And hopefully a punishment that is sever enough to let these little self appointed climate czars, that all graduated from our marxist infected colleges, that freedom of speech is law and a foundation of what makes America good.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score