US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
People should play this loud on their car speakers and drive around especially in democratic-predominant states. Just try not to be cut off in traffic ;) Spread the awareness of what truly needs to be heard at this time. Put a NEWSMAX decal on your car

I’m seeing it , but can’t get sound ?

ok getting sound on the embed below now…

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Damn, this advertising needs to seriously stop (right side of the screen). This is emotionally exploiting innocent Americans. Its a dark reminder of corporate America. Please don't be that idiot that picks up a free offer. :rofl:

1662249476980.png

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This is fresh air. No teleprompter (for a good portion of the rally) and speaking from the heart. When he goes off script he speaks from the heart. And he knows when to resume his speech. No cognitive decline to worry about. No bullshit. However, democrats say he yells and cries like a baby. Fun fact: people that speak up for an entity (in this case the American people) and find the need to raise their voice - are speaking from the heart - and they really mean it. ;)

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Over 50 Biden Administration Employees, 12 US Agencies Involved In Social Media Censorship Push: Documents

Over 50 Biden Administration Employees, 12 US Agencies Involved In Social Media Censorship Push: Documents | ZeroHedge

Senior officials in the U.S. government, including White House lawyer Dana Remus, deputy assistant to the president Rob Flaherty, and onetime White House senior COVID-19 adviser Andy Slavitt, have been in touch with one or more major social media companies to try to get the companies to tighten rules on allegedly false and misleading information on COVID-19, and take action against users who violate the rules, the documents show.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder when and if Trump will decide to reveal CCTV footage of Mar-0-Lago. Something says he was framed. I bet one of those classified documents is Obama's "dirty" browsing history. Or transcripts between Bill and Monica or Hillary's affair with the downstairs White House chef. :rofl:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Sometimes in a rally, when President Trump stresses on something, it sounds like he has to take a dump. Its funny, entertaining, but at the end of the day its meaningful and really delivers - it all adds up.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Over 50 Biden Administration Employees, 12 US Agencies Involved In Social Media Censorship Push: Documents

Over 50 Biden Administration Employees, 12 US Agencies Involved In Social Media Censorship Push: Documents | ZeroHedge

Senior officials in the U.S. government, including White House lawyer Dana Remus, deputy assistant to the president Rob Flaherty, and onetime White House senior COVID-19 adviser Andy Slavitt, have been in touch with one or more major social media companies to try to get the companies to tighten rules on allegedly false and misleading information on COVID-19, and take action against users who violate the rules, the documents show.
Welp, if we want to stop misinformation then we need to shut down MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS, et al. Then we need to shut down Fakebook and Twatter.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder when and if Trump will decide to reveal CCTV footage of Mar-0-Lago. Something says he was framed. I bet one of those classified documents is Obama's "dirty" browsing history. Or transcripts between Bill and Monica or Hillary's affair with the downstairs White House chef. :rofl:
I think he will release it when the time is right.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Dr. Ben Carson
Dr. Mehmet Cengiz Öz
The list goes on