US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
These people are sick. Mentally ill. They cannot distinguish between reality and lies. They have no capacity to understand good.

View attachment 139086

Haha The Woke Left always has to cry, LOL AOC taught this clown well...

EDIT: Ok I got stumped, this is a Joke...

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Flashback: CBS News Mocked Trump for Warning of German Reliance on Russian Gas

In 2018 President Donald Trump spoke before the United Nations General Assembly and specifically warned Germany about relying on Russia for their natural gas. At the time not only did the German delegation appear to laugh at Trump but much of the media joined in the mirth. Among those news organizations was CBS News which joined in the mockery with this September 25, 2018 article by Kylie Atwood: Why were UN diplomats laughing at Trump?

Flashback: CBS News Mocked Trump for Warning of German Reliance on Russian Gas | Newsbusters

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Joe Biden Ordered FBI Access to Mar-a-Lago Documents

Page #2 and Page #3 of Judge Aileen Cannon’s ruling cites a quote from the DOJ own legal filing, dated May 10th, that Joe Biden ordered the National Archives and Records Administration to provide access to the FBI to review the Trump records.

Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Joe Biden Ordered FBI Access to Mar-a-Lago Documents - The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

My comment: Further proof that Joe Biden is behind the attack on President Trump despite his denial of knowing nothing about it. :mad:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Maryland county implements 30-day CURFEW for children under the age of 17 after 'deadliest' month in history: Cops say 24 people were murdered in August including boy, 15, shot outside 7-Eleven

Teenagers in a Maryland county blighted by violence are to be banned from the streets between 10pm and 5am during the week, it was announced on Monday, in a bid to bring rocketing juvenile crime rates down.

Angela Alsobrooks, executive for Prince George's County - which encompasses eastern Washington DC and the surrounding suburbs - said that parents could be fined up to $250 for repeated violations and children could be turned over to the Department of Social Services.

'I'm just going to put it very bluntly: Somebody has got to take responsibility for these armed and dangerous children. And it's not just the police and not just the government,' said Alsobrooks.

'We have children who are out in our communities at 3 and 4 o'clock a.m. committing these crimes.

'No summer job or government program is going to help that.'

The youth curfew is based on an existing law, and was last brought in in 1995, but Alsobrooks said current circumstances warranted bringing it back.

Alsobrooks noted an 'eye-popping' 430 arrests of juveniles this year so far - nearly double the number last year - and 84 arrests of young people for carjackings - almost the same figure as for the entire 12 months of 2021.

Under the terms of the curfew, youngsters aged 17 or under must be home between 10pm and 5am on weekdays and Sundays, and midnight and 5am on Friday and Saturday nights.

The 'cooling down period', as Alsobrooks termed it, will run for 30 days.

Maryland county implements 30-day CURFEW for children under 17 after 'worst' month of shootings | Daily Mail Online

My comment: That's racist.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm DONE with Portland' : Furious residents of the Dem-led city reveal to DailyMail.com why they have no choice but to sell their homes as 'homeless drug addicts' set up camp right outside their front doors

In a city known for it's unique neighborhoods, bike-friendly commutes, and locally-owned businesses, some Portland, Oregon residents have become so terrified of the homeless crisis plaguing the area, which is now spreading into the suburbs, they have resorted to selling their homes - but realtors are struggling to offload them.

Photos by DailyMail.com show how some of the most charming, trendy and expensive neighborhoods of the Pacific Northwest city are now overrun with tent cities crowding residential sidewalks and littered with trash.

The Democratic city has one of the most deserted downtowns in the United States as soaring crime rates and homelessness are scaring away both locals and tourists. But now the crisis has spread beyond the downtown area and into the quiet suburbs, forcing many to leave.

These homeless camps are now becoming a permanent fixture in the suburbs, with the city being forced to conduct sweeps on a regular basis.

The latest sweep took place a week ago as Portland's Rapid Response Bio-Clean team cleared out a large homeless camp at Southeast 80th Avenue and Rhine Street, according to KGW8.

The site - located at the corner of the South Tabor and the Foster-Powell neighborhoods - had been reported by residents countless times this summer, but nothing was ever done. Until now.

But it's a little too late for lifelong residents Bruce and Rebecca 'Becky' Philip who told DailyMail.com that they're 'done with Portland' due to the increasing number of homeless camps that have trickled into the suburbs from downtown.

'I've been here 65 years but I'm done,' Bruce Philip said. 'I'm done with Portland.'

'I'm done with Portland': Homeless people are forcing 'terrified' residents to sell their homes | Daily Mail Online

My comment: Another lovely liberal paradise.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm DONE with Portland' : Furious residents of the Dem-led city reveal to DailyMail.com why they have no choice but to sell their homes as 'homeless drug addicts' set up camp right outside their front doors

In a city known for it's unique neighborhoods, bike-friendly commutes, and locally-owned businesses, some Portland, Oregon residents have become so terrified of the homeless crisis plaguing the area, which is now spreading into the suburbs, they have resorted to selling their homes - but realtors are struggling to offload them.

Photos by DailyMail.com show how some of the most charming, trendy and expensive neighborhoods of the Pacific Northwest city are now overrun with tent cities crowding residential sidewalks and littered with trash.

The Democratic city has one of the most deserted downtowns in the United States as soaring crime rates and homelessness are scaring away both locals and tourists. But now the crisis has spread beyond the downtown area and into the quiet suburbs, forcing many to leave.

These homeless camps are now becoming a permanent fixture in the suburbs, with the city being forced to conduct sweeps on a regular basis.

The latest sweep took place a week ago as Portland's Rapid Response Bio-Clean team cleared out a large homeless camp at Southeast 80th Avenue and Rhine Street, according to KGW8.

The site - located at the corner of the South Tabor and the Foster-Powell neighborhoods - had been reported by residents countless times this summer, but nothing was ever done. Until now.

But it's a little too late for lifelong residents Bruce and Rebecca 'Becky' Philip who told DailyMail.com that they're 'done with Portland' due to the increasing number of homeless camps that have trickled into the suburbs from downtown.

'I've been here 65 years but I'm done,' Bruce Philip said. 'I'm done with Portland.'

'I'm done with Portland': Homeless people are forcing 'terrified' residents to sell their homes | Daily Mail Online

My comment: Another lovely liberal paradise.
Gotta love some of the area names :rofl::lmao::rofl:
Screenshot_20220905-195833_Samsung Internet.jpg

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Maryland county implements 30-day CURFEW for children under the age of 17 after 'deadliest' month in history: Cops say 24 people were murdered in August including boy, 15, shot outside 7-Eleven

Teenagers in a Maryland county blighted by violence are to be banned from the streets between 10pm and 5am during the week, it was announced on Monday, in a bid to bring rocketing juvenile crime rates down.

Angela Alsobrooks, executive for Prince George's County - which encompasses eastern Washington DC and the surrounding suburbs - said that parents could be fined up to $250 for repeated violations and children could be turned over to the Department of Social Services.

'I'm just going to put it very bluntly: Somebody has got to take responsibility for these armed and dangerous children. And it's not just the police and not just the government,' said Alsobrooks.

'We have children who are out in our communities at 3 and 4 o'clock a.m. committing these crimes.

'No summer job or government program is going to help that.'

The youth curfew is based on an existing law, and was last brought in in 1995, but Alsobrooks said current circumstances warranted bringing it back.

Alsobrooks noted an 'eye-popping' 430 arrests of juveniles this year so far - nearly double the number last year - and 84 arrests of young people for carjackings - almost the same figure as for the entire 12 months of 2021.

Under the terms of the curfew, youngsters aged 17 or under must be home between 10pm and 5am on weekdays and Sundays, and midnight and 5am on Friday and Saturday nights.

The 'cooling down period', as Alsobrooks termed it, will run for 30 days.

Maryland county implements 30-day CURFEW for children under 17 after 'worst' month of shootings | Daily Mail Online

My comment: That's racist.
Those whacky Amish at it again…

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Here’s the whole article. It’ll make you’re blood boil.

Explains a lot about teachers unions wanting to keep schools closed and just how pathetic losers many, if not most of todays teachers are.

——-

Ironically, data from a study by a teachers union indicates that there are few academic benefits to majoring in education. A 2011 study by the other major teachers union, the National Education Association, showed that “majoring in education in college correlated statistically with doing worse on teaching exams,” the book Race to the Bottom reported. Undergraduate education majors scored worse on teachers certification exams than those who majored in anything else, it found.

According to the College Board, students intending on majoring in education have among the lowest SAT scores of any major. Yet, another study found, they graduate with the highest GPAs — indicating that the four expensive years of college have little rigor.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score