US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Do we even have a commander in chief? This country needs a colonoscopy, quick. I can't stand the headlines anymore. This could have all been avoided if we had someone in office with the most basic common sense. So-called leaders of this nation are on a sudden cognitive decline but that doesn't necessarily equate to all of its own citizens being on this same trend. :( Words mean nothing without action. :( 46th needs to go. There is zero genuine leadership. Politics was never governed by leadership. It was led by corruption, affairs, money-laundering, and not in the eye of public interest.

Tulsi Gabbard is an illusion. If she truly wanted to serve, she would have acted quick. Why do we have hypocrites in office is beyond all of us. :( Feels like the only recent presidents that actually gave damn were Reagon and Trump

Is this the country we all want?

1663158353571.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Also to keep in mind. Disable your fingerprint or face recognition features on your phone and use a pattern or numbers to unlock your phone. A judge can legally order you to use your biometrics to unlock your phone, but they cannot force you to provide a pattern or numbers to unlock your phone.
Thanks, yeah I don't use any of those, people don't realize they are one of the most easily hacked, all a hacker needs is to get the fingerprint/facial rec. file and they can unlock any of your devices. Anytime convivence is used for security it becomes a lot less secure.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
If there is truth to this article it sounds like Durham is no better than Bill Barr. Is he really saying Danchenko pulled a fast one on the innocent, clueless FBI?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If there is truth to this article it sounds like Durham is no better than Bill Barr. Is he really saying Danchenko pulled a fast one on the innocent, clueless FBI?

What you will see a lot now is Everyone is trying to save their own &&ses.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Good grief, get rid of Absentee Ballots. They really don't count.
I used to vote by absentee ballot all the time when I was on the road contracting. In fact, in one of the Bush vs Gore lawsuits in Florida, the Gore team tried to have a judge throw out all the absentee ballots in my County (back then it was a heavy Republican county)....tried to throw my vote away. Without an absentee ballot I would not have been able to vote.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I have to agree with what David is saying. The fact that ours votes don't really count anymore makes all of this futile. Absentee ballots were a thing, but were a thing of the past. They used to work, but now does not seem trustworthy anymore.

I don't think we can even verify the voters' identity (folks that physically vote in person) on Election Day now. Weren't there past reports of fraudulent mail-in and in-person ballots?

I support this. People gave their lives to provide us this opportunity. At the very least we should respect the life they gave to us and make the effort and time to be there on voting day.

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

He was in charge of the "war of the roses" investigation which was a smokescreen while the ex ceo of Exxon makes changes in the state department's consumer safety and mining laws behind the scenes for the energy sector he is from.

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have to agree with what David is saying. The fact that ours votes don't really count anymore makes all of this futile. Absentee ballots were a thing, but were a thing of the past. They used to work, but now does not seem trustworthy anymore.

I don't think we can even verify the voters' identity (folks that physically vote in person) on Election Day now. Weren't there past reports of fraudulent mail-in and in-person ballots?
They don't have to rig the voting system on candidates because they controls who runs in all parties. But they do have to cheat on ballot measures, That is why some things marginally pass/fail because they bell curve those votes.

Reaction score
Sidney Powell and Defending the Republic are
fed-up, sick, and tired of the BS,
just like everyone else.

Sept 14, 2022

Mad. Sad. Frustrated. Shocked

Dear Patriots,

Mad. Sad. Frustrated. Shocked.
That sums up a normal reaction to most of what we read these days.

1- We continue to be stunned by the escalation of force used by the Biden Regime on people who disagree with the left.
Watch Mike Lindell tell the story of how the FBI seized his phone.

Rumble
FBI seizes My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell's phone

2- Frustrating. We must elect people of integrity to offices at all levels of our government.

The Gateway Pundit
QUOTE: A Clinton-appointed federal Judge blocked a new Arizona election integrity law from being enforced in the upcoming 2022 General Election.

HB2247 is meant to clean the voter rolls and remove registrants who are registered in another state and no longer live in Arizona. The new law would add a statement on voter registration forms, specifying that if a registrant permanently moves to another state after registering in this state, their registration will be canceled.

It would also direct the county recorder to cancel a voter registration when they confirm that the registered person is dead, that the person is not an Arizona resident or resident of that County, or that they are not a citizen of the United States.

The Gateway Pundit previously discovered during our investigation into the Electronic Registration Information Center (ERIC) that the largest U.S. Counties removed only ZERO to TWO ineligible voters from their voter rolls in the last four years.

ERIC, initially funded by the Soros Open Society Foundation, is essentially a left-wing voter registration drive disguised as a voter roll clean-up system and is used in Arizona and 30 other states.

State Rep. Jake Hoffman, the bill's main sponsor, told The Gateway Pundit, "Democrats have stooped to a new level of shamefulness and depravity with their latest round of lies about Arizona's common sense laws to ensure that our elections are accessible, secure, and trustworthy."

3- This is your government admitting they gave out false information, which means they lied to us about vital health data. If your government lies to you about this, what won't they lie to you about?

The Epoch Times
QUOTE: The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has acknowledged publicly for the first time that the agency gave false information about its COVID-19 vaccine safety monitoring.

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the agency's director, said in a letter made public on Sept. 12 that the CDC did not analyze certain types of adverse event reports at all in 2021, despite the agency previously saying it started in February 2021.

"CDC performed PRR analysis between March 25, 2022, through July 31, 2022," Walensky said. "CDC also recently addressed a previous statement made to the Epoch Times to clarify PRR were not run between February 26, 2021, to September 30, 2021."

Walensky's agency had promised in several documents, starting in early 2021, to perform a type of analysis called Proportional Reporting Ratio (PRR) on reports submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, which it helps manage.

But the agency said in June that it did not perform PRRs. It also said that performing them was "outside th[e] agency's purview."

Confronted with the contradiction, Dr. John Su, a CDC official, told The Epoch Times in July that the agency started performing PRRs in February 2021 and "continues to do so to date."

But just weeks later, the CDC said Su was wrong.
"CDC performed PRRs from March 25, 2022 through July 31, 2022," a spokeswoman told The Epoch Times in August.

Walensky's new letter, dated Sept. 2 and sent on Sept. 6 to Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), shows that Walensky is aware that her agency gave false information.
4- Keep an eye out for news of a railway strike. It would create a horrible situation.
Red State
QUOTE: Unfortunately, there's another problem coming up that may make it worse, if inflation weren't bad enough.

There's a potential railroad strike that may hit on Friday that could cost the country $2 billion a day and throw transportation of goods and people into a mess.

Biden is trying to head it off. He knows that if it hits, it could be toast for the Democrats in the midterms because it would further drive the economy into the dumper. Biden has been making calls and his team has been holding meetings with the union heads but it hasn't worked so far.
This would just make supply chain issues even worse. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said it would mean a "damaging supply shock to the economy."

So best to stock up on whatever you might need before this hits because who knows what it might affect and what shortages could result if they do in fact strike. Add that to the thousands of nurses going on strike and we may have some big problems on the horizon.

5- Yesterday there was an insane party given by Biden marking the signing of the Inflation Reduction Act. How out of touch can he and his handlers be?
A party, with James Taylor, on the day where it was announced an inflation rate of 8.3%, a number not seen since 1981.
Oh, and the Market had one of its worst days since June 2020 and the lock down.
Today also marked the last day of the 2nd Quarter.

Here are some Statistics:
-S&P worse first half since 1970
-S&P worst quarter since June 2020 lock down
-Nasdaq: 2nd Quarter down 22.4% worst quarter since 2008
-DOW down 15% for the year
-S&P down 20% for the year
-Nasdaq down almost 30% for the year

Inflation is at a 40 YEAR high.

And the person responsible for this dismal economic news was having a party at the White House. This is insane...

Breitbart

Joe Biden Brings James Taylor to Celebrate 'Inflation Reduction Act' as Stock Market Plummets Over 1000 Points

QUOTE: The White House on Tuesday invited folk musician James Taylor to help Democrats kick off a celebration of the "Inflation Reduction Act" on the South Lawn.

The aging folk musician performed the song "Fire & Rain" to the flood of Democrats on the South Lawn to celebrate Biden's multibillion-dollar green energy spending bill disguised as an "inflation reduction" law.

As James Taylor played, the stock market continued falling, as the Dow Jones fell by more than 1,000 points in response to the data showing that inflation continued to rise in the month of August.

6- As we move closer to the mid-term elections, note how the Democrat candidates have to hide, as they are not smart enough to defend their disgusting policies. Note also how giddily the Democrat Fake News lets them get away with this.

-ARIZONA: Katie Hobbs refuses to debate Kari Lake.
-PENNSYLVANIA: Josh Shapiro refuses to debate Doug Mastriano.
-NEW YORK: Kathy Hochul refuses to debate Rep. Lee Zeldin.
-PENNSYLVANIA: John Fetterman refuses to debate Dr. Oz.

Pray. Know. Share.

Hold Fast,

Defending The Republic

Comments or Questions? Contact:
editor@defendingtherepublic.org
Join Our Fight
To have confidence in the outcome of any election, we must continue to demand (1) real paper ballots, (2) hand counted in a bipartisan transparent process, and (3) citizen voter ID.
Missed a newsletter or to revisit a past newsletter? They are archived HERE .
NOTE: Defending The Republic, Inc. is a §501(c)(4) non-profit organization, gifts to which are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

We need to do what they did in Iraq with the blue thumbs when voting. And to add, I'd give my thumb print on a ballot as proof that it was me.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Watch: Dem Rep. Says "We Gotta Kill" MAGA "Extremists"

Democratic Congressman Tim Ryan sparked controversy Tuesday by referring to so called MAGA Republicans and declaring “We’ve gotta kill and confront that movement.”

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I know this is from 2018 but first time I saw it. Funny to watch the camera zoom in on John Kerry when James sings these lyrics...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Driven by consumers, US inflation grows more persistent

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. inflation is showing signs of entering a more stubborn phase that will likely require drastic action by the Federal Reserve, a shift that has panicked financial markets and heightens the risks of a recession.

Some of the longtime drivers of higher inflation — spiking gas prices, supply chain snarls, soaring used-car prices — are fading. Yet underlying measures of inflation are actually worsening.

The ongoing evolution of the forces behind an inflation rate that’s near a four-decade high has made it harder for the Fed to wrestle it under control. Prices are no longer rising because a few categories have skyrocketed in cost. Instead, inflation has now spread more widely through the economy, fueled by a strong job market that is boosting paychecks, forcing companies to raise prices to cover higher labor costs and giving more consumers the wherewithal to spend.

On Tuesday, the government said inflation ticked up 0.1% from July to August and 8.3% from a year ago, which was down from June’s four-decade high of 9.1%

But excluding the volatile categories of food and energy, so-called core prices jumped by an unexpectedly sharp 0.6% from July to August, after a milder 0.3% rise the previous month. The Fed monitors core prices closely, and the latest figures heightened fears of an even more aggressive Fed and sent stocks plunging, with the Dow Jones collapsing more than 1,200 points.

Driven by consumers, US inflation grows more persistent | AP News

My Comment. This is just downright hilarious. It is the consumers fault for buying things. Bwahahahaha. IMHO it is driven by successive tsunamis of government deficit spending, and the policies of the Biden administration such as oil production.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
CNN cuts away from Biden inflation reduction party as stocks plunge

CNN anchors called out President Biden on Tuesday while the network aired a jarring image that showed the commander-in-chief celebrating passage of the Inflation Reduction Act even as the stock market tanked.

Republicans pounced on the Biden administration for throwing a party on the White House’s South Lawn, complete with performance by folk rocker James Taylor, on the same day that federal data showed inflation ran at a hotter-than-expected 8.3% in August.

CNN aired a snippet of Biden’s speech before cutting away, with both anchors Alisyn Camerota and Victor Blackwell questioning the timing of the event.

“There is this unfortunate split screen right now with the Dow taking a total beating, down more than 1,200 points, so it feels like it’s hard to be celebratory for some people in the crowd,” Camerota said over footage of Biden speaking at the White House’s widely panned event.

CNN cuts away from Biden inflation reduction party as stocks plunge: 'Hard to be celebratory' (nypost.com)

My comment: Biden fiddles while America burns.