US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
My Comment. This is just downright hilarious. It is the consumers fault for buying things. Bwahahahaha. IMHO it is driven by successive tsunamis of government deficit spending, and the policies of the Biden administration such as oil production.
What do you suppose they are buying? Aside from fuel, electricity, water, food and other "essentials" I'd recommend consumers stop going out to eat and make due with the electronics and durable goods they already have unless they died and they NEED TO be replaced. Also, for non-durable goods like clothing, shoes, etc. just make due with what you have. Any extra disposable income should be saved, invested or purchase things you should have like firearms/ammo, alcohol and security cams, of course. :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
What do you suppose they are buying? Aside from fuel, electricity, water, food and other "essentials" I'd recommend consumers stop going out to eat and make due with the electronics and durable goods they already have unless they died and they NEED TO be replaced. Also, for non-durable goods like clothing, shoes, etc. just make due with what you have. Any extra disposable income should be saved, invested or purchase things you should have like firearms/ammo, alcohol and security cams, of course. :p
The problem is, it has been at least three if not four generations since anyone was taught the lessons from the Great Depression and the World War I and WWII years. Just to make it VERY SIMPLE for anyone who wants it short and sweet.

It's not about what you WANT or what you THINK you need.
It's ONLY about what you need to survive, for NOW and TOMORROW.
Food, water, shelter.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know, I am not sure we are there yet, not that we will fully follow suit of other countries but the next Plandemic is a definite and from what is going on in other countries, they are attacking the food and energy supplies. That will definitely get people out on the streets.

time to stock up on candles ..

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
The problem is, it has been at least three if not four generations since anyone was taught the lessons from the Great Depression and the World War I and WWII years. Just to make it VERY SIMPLE for anyone who wants it short and sweet.

It's not about what you WANT or what you THINK you need.
It's ONLY about what you need to survive, for NOW and TOMORROW.
Food, water, shelter.
But, but, but....what do you think fuels the American economy? We need the idiots to go spend-crazy and piss it all away for our economy to keep churning. If everyone saves then the economy comes to a grinding halt. The lack of conspicuous consumption by the Japanese plays a large part of their slow economy for decades. Americans are known to piss away money as a "status symbol" whether it be a larger house, nicer car, better toys, etc. that they don't really "need". We are a very "appearance" driven society that worries too much about what other people think about us. What I recommend to my friends and family is much different than what I want the idiots to do with their money.

Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Don’t ignore this threat
The democrats will allow whatever is brewing to happen just like the Clinton days
He was having so much fun with Monica under the table in the Oval Office back in those days that he was oblivious to the fact that that Osama had a craving for the Wild Wild West. Ironically, the OVAL Office was more secure than the COCKpit. Pretty sure Biden is having a pleasurable moment in the Oval Office too.

Clinton is having trouble controlling his erection, that’s why his arms are folded that way as seen in this video

Last edited: