US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Republicans take LEAD in deep-blue Miami in early-voting midterm stunner -
as Latinos dump Democrats in droves and push DeSantis towards emphatic victory

November 3, 2022

Republicans voters in Florida are using early voting in larger numbers than Democrats, including in the deep blue city of Miami, a sign of high enthusiasm among the GOP and a troubling indicator for President Joe Biden's party. The number of registered Republicans voting early in Miami-Dade County surpassed Democrats on Wednesday – one day after Biden visited the area to campaign for his party's candidates amid concerns the GOP will win control of the House in next week's midterm election. It's a good sign for Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis, who is seeking a second term, and for GOP Senator Marco Rubio, who's also running for re-election. The Miami voting numbers also indicate Hispanics are coming out in droves for Republicans. The county is nearly 72% Hispanic. Overall Hispanics represent 12% of the state's voters. Republicans have been making heavy in-roads with that population since the 2018 election. About 30% of the Hispanic population in Florida is Cuban, a group that nationwide favors the GOP by 20 points, according to a recent Pew Research Center survey. In Florida, 3.58 million registered voters have voted early overall, according to the United States Elections Project. And 44% of those have been Republican voters compared to the 38% who are Democrats. In Miami-Dade, nearly 27% of GOP voters had voted by Wednesday, compared to 21% of Democrats.

Republicans take the LEAD in deep-blue Miami in early voting

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I know this was posted earlier but fun to watch the White House getting corrected, LOL

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I like Tucker. He puts things in a way that is so easy to understand, Brandon even knows what he is talking about.....

This would be a good video to play on Election Ads (or at the Jan. 6 Committee) :):

1667521032208.png

View attachment Matt Wolking - Kind of amazing this video doesn't get talked about more.mp4

Last edited:
Reaction score
What's sad is that libtards would literally punch that kid in the face or tear the shirt off him or spit on him or assault him and trash his bike.
Said libtards rightfully deserve every bit of hatred. They've actively earned it. They're part of what makes authentic Democrats leave their party.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As if this wasn't the M.O. all along :rolleyes:

View attachment 144669
I guess maybe she was unable to "cure" the economic ills of her own country, Sweden, so she decides to destroy that of another country, an ocean away ==>>
Gloomy forecast for the Swedish economy

Old sayings exist because they have been appropriate for a long time. This one comes to mind: "Clean up your own backyard before you worry about mine."

One thing I've noted about her partners in clime and crime, the Dummocrats.....the way they elevate themselves is by denigrating others so they look better in comparison....but that only works with stupid people...sheeple and other Dummocrats. :headbang:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I guess maybe she was unable to "cure" the economic ills of her own country, Sweden, so she decides to destroy that of another country, an ocean away ==>>
Gloomy forecast for the Swedish economy

Old sayings exist because they have been appropriate for a long time. This one comes to mind: "Clean up your own backyard before you worry about mine."

One thing I've noted about her partners in clime and crime, the Dummocrats.....the way they elevate themselves is by denigrating others so they look better in comparison....but that only works with stupid people...sheeple and other Dummocrats. :headbang:
She needs to get laid. Are there not any Zoomers out there with a set of balls that will take one for the team??