US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Joy Reed on MSNBC going on a rant about how Repubs have taught people the word "inflation" when in reality Brandon has educated them on inflation. LMAO.

The more democraps talk about conservatives the more they look in a mirror and describe themselves.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The leftist cover-up is on. Tucker Carlson was on fire tonight talking about what police initially reported.

That David DePape dude is one of those MAGA people right? I think that’s what I’ve been hearing.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker on fire with the truth

I am not an avid Tucker watcher, only due to my lack of time, but I do watch what is shared here. Personally I like very much the way he brings The Truth in his News Segments. His witty humor helps keep me calm so I don't blow my lid when hearing all the non-sense going on in our country today.
I do miss the way the News use to be brought to us many decades ago. It was straight forward, mostly unbiased, much less opinionated if not at all...though I don't mine hearing peoples opinions, that is mainly why I follow this Thread, I don't like having to hear every Tom/Dick/Joe tell me what they think on the News. Watching our local news, we have to hear what the news staff out on the streets think about what they are reporting. Very irritating for this Old Guy...I would rather just see the footage without their opinions/insights. Maybe they are trying to get noticed, make a name for themselves and get off the streets, who knows...