US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Well, heading to the liquor store before bourbon prices get any more obscene…..

That reminds me, my favorite bottle of Scotch is almost half-empty.
Definitely time to lay in a fresh stock.

Reaction score
The problem right this moment is, there's nothing on his Truth Social account, nothing on Rumble.com, nothing on RSBN regarding where/when his announcement will occur. :(

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Indeed Trump would upset the apple cart. Which is exactly why they wont let that happen.

R's and D's, there's no difference. This country is way too far gone to be fixed at the ballot box. Not gonna happen. They know the crash/reset is coming, they're on board with it and front running as much money and power that they can ahead of it. They WANT a direct war with Russia vs NATO, they need it.

The US government doesnt give two fucks about you

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
US Tells Ukraine Talks Don't Need To Happen After Milley's Diplomacy Push

US Tells Ukraine Talks Don't Need To Happen After Milley's Diplomacy Push | ZeroHedge
According to a report from Politico, the Biden administration has been reassuring Ukraine that peace talks with Russia don’t need to happen anytime soon after Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley said this winter will provide an opportunity for diplomacy.

Milley said last week that Russia and Ukraine might recognize that victory “is maybe not achievable through military means, and therefore you need to turn to other means.” He expects fighting will slow down this winter, and the moment for peace talks could be “seized.”

Citing unnamed US and Ukrainian officials, the POLITICO report said that US officials have conveyed to Ukraine that Washington was not trying to undercut Kyiv’s stated war goals of driving Russia out of all the territory it has captured. The US also said that just because there may be a pause in fighting this winter, that doesn’t mean peace talks need to happen.

Translation:
Stop with all this peace talks crap. I mean, we just wired $37B and there's still a lot more to launder where that came from. Whats the lives of a couple tens of thousands of civilians when there's real money to be made?

Hang in there,
Your pals Joe and Mitch

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Despite the red wave that didn’t happen, California had a surprisingly strong showing among state and federal Republican candidates, giving hope for future elections, officials say.

“Wow! California may very well be the deciding factor in giving Republicans the House majority — or at least enough seats to have the ability to govern,” said Carl DeMaio, chairman
of the grassroots PAC Reform California. “Not only are we breaking even, we are likely to add not just one seat but maybe more.”

Six incumbent Republicans will likely hold on to their House seats in the midterm election, while three more are in line to flip. One of those is a redrawn district with portions belonging

to retired Rep. Devin Nunes, now likely taken by Assemblyman Kevin Kiley, a staunch conservative and one of the most vocal critics of Gov. Gavin Newsom.

1668567736067.png

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Despite the red wave that didn’t happen, California had a surprisingly strong showing among state and federal Republican candidates, giving hope for future elections, officials say.

“Wow! California may very well be the deciding factor in giving Republicans the House majority — or at least enough seats to have the ability to govern,” said Carl DeMaio, chairman
of the grassroots PAC Reform California. “Not only are we breaking even, we are likely to add not just one seat but maybe more.”

Six incumbent Republicans will likely hold on to their House seats in the midterm election, while three more are in line to flip. One of those is a redrawn district with portions belonging

to retired Rep. Devin Nunes, now likely taken by Assemblyman Kevin Kiley, a staunch conservative and one of the most vocal critics of Gov. Gavin Newsom.

View attachment 145744
What is funny is Michelle Steele has been leading 53 to 47 and they refused to call it until today. If she had been a Democrat it would have be called last Tuesday night.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED that tonight's supposed 'historic' event was simply his announcing he is a candidate for 2024 presidential election. That means enduring two more years of this frustration, these politics, and this dreadful lack of economy. There was nothing 'historic' about it.
I tried to put things in my head that would be Historic too. I agree with you pretty sad, also what got me is his push for paper ballots, ok we all know these are the safest way to run an election. But he has to first win with the current fraudulent digital election system (and the abuse of mail-in ballots) in order to change the system to paper ballots.