US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
News Media is not what it used to be .. everyone is in too much of a hurry to post "shocking clickbait" .. people with TikTok attention spans don't have time to wait for the facts to air out ..
These Elections make us this way too. Ridiculous how long we have to wait on results...It's like watching Baseball in slow motion, haha

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Republican Mike Garcia wins reelection to U.S. House in California's 27th Congressional District - The San Diego Union-Tribune (sandiegouniontribune.com)

ASSOCIATED PRESS

NOV. 16, 2022 3:32 PM PT

WASHINGTON — Republican Mike Garcia wins reelection to U.S. House in California’s 27th Congressional District.

My comment: It took the media a long time to call another race. This should have been called days ago. His opponent conceded several days ago! Now if we only had 218 Conservatives in Congress.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Republican Mike Garcia wins reelection to U.S. House in California's 27th Congressional District - The San Diego Union-Tribune (sandiegouniontribune.com)

ASSOCIATED PRESS

NOV. 16, 2022 3:32 PM PT

WASHINGTON — Republican Mike Garcia wins reelection to U.S. House in California’s 27th Congressional District.

My comment: It took the media a long time to call another race. This should have been called days ago. His opponent conceded several days ago! Now if we only had 218 Conservatives in Congress.
Fox just now updated:

1668647928958.png

Still no word on Kiley race...from Fox that is...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Wray Refuses To Say If FBI Had Sources 'Dressed As Trump Supporters' On January 6

Wray Refuses To Say If FBI Had Sources 'Dressed As Trump Supporters' On January 6 | ZeroHedge

"Did the FBI have confidential human sources embedded within the Jan. 6 protesters on Jan. 6 of 2021?" Rep. Clay Higgins asked Wray on Tuesday.

"As I’m sure you can appreciate, I have to be very careful about what I can say, about when we do and do not, and where we have and have not used confidential human sources," Wray replied, adding "But to the extent there’s a suggestion, for example, that the FBI’s confidential human sources or FBI employees in someway instigated or orchestrated Jan 6th, that’s categorically false."

Higgins then asked, "Did you have confidential human sources dressed as Trump supporters inside the Capitol on January 6th prior to the doors being opened?"

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-La.) questions FBI Director Christopher Wray in Washington on Nov. 15, 2022. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

To which Wray pushed back, "Again, I have to be very careful about what I can say."

"It should be a no!" Higgins interjected. "Can you not tell the American people: ‘no, we did not have confidential human sources dressed as Trump sources positioned inside the Capitol on January the 6th?"

To which Wray replied: "You should not read anything into my decision not to share information about confidential human sources."
REP. HIGGINS: "Did you have confidential human sources dressed as Trump supporters inside The Capitol on January 6th prior to the doors being opened?"

FBI DIR. WRAY: "I have to be very careful about what I can say." pic.twitter.com/COGkWCPCpY
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) November 15, 2022

Higgins’s time to question Wray and other Biden administration officials then expired. He did not get to ask more questions later, and no other members pursued the line of questioning further.”

That tells you everything you need to know about our government and whose interests they represent.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
SHOCKER! WaPo Sheepishly Admits the FBI Found No Nuclear Secrets, or Anything Else, in Their Mar-a-Lago Raid

There is nothing funnier than watching leftist Punchinellos beclown themselves over the latest “We’ve got Trump NOW!” hijinks.

Remember when the FBI raided Trump’s home supposedly looking for “nuclear secrets” a few months back? Guess how that turned out?

I’ll let the quislings at the Washinton Post spell it out:

Federal agents and prosecutors have come to believe former president Donald Trump’s motive for allegedly taking and keeping classified documents was largely his ego and a desire to hold on to the materials as trophies or mementos, according to people familiar with the matter.
In other words, Trump was keeping souvenirs, as everyone else does.
Funny how WaPo sat on that story until after the midterms, right?
But wait, there’s more!
That review has not found any apparent business advantage to the types of classified information in Trump’s possession, these people said. FBI interviews with witnesses so far, they said, also do not point to any nefarious effort by Trump to leverage, sell or use the government secrets. Instead, the former president seemed motivated by a more basic desire not to give up what he believed was his property, these people said.
Not only did the FBI not find any nuclear bomb codes, but they also found no evidence that Trump was looking to “leverage, sell or use the government secrets.”

So Trump wasn’t selling nuclear secrets on Craigslist after all. Who knew? Everyone. And that likely includes the Department of Justice and the FBI.

Needless to say, WaPo couldn’t just admit the “Trump has nuclear secrets for sale” flapdoodle was the latest Hail Mary pass to send Trump to prison and that it proved to be another flaccid member of “get Trump” orgy. They threw the idea in near the very end that they still might come up with something juicy:

SHOCKER! WaPo Sheepishly Admits the FBI Found No Nuclear Secrets, or Anything Else, in Mar-a-Lago Raid – PJ Media