US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, cops should be just shooting blanks to scare the crap out of perps, maybe get them to drop their weapon or quit advancing on them with a deadly weapon. Maybe they should also be trained to say "drop your weapon...pretty please!" in a soft, pleasant voice.
Yeah, that'll work.

I didn't ever think anyone could be as stupid as Chelsea Handler but Brandon just claimed the top spot...again.

Last edited:
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Did The Deep State Turn On Biden?

This is why the recent exposure of top secret documents in Biden’s old office, his garage, and a mysterious third location suggests something is afoot. We went from a Monday disclosure to a special counsel being appointed on Thursday. Nothing like this happens this quickly unless it is by design.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did The Deep State Turn On Biden?

This is why the recent exposure of top secret documents in Biden’s old office, his garage, and a mysterious third location suggests something is afoot. We went from a Monday disclosure to a special counsel being appointed on Thursday. Nothing like this happens this quickly unless it is by design.
IMO, the puppeteers are afraid Brandon will run in '24 if he hasn't stroked out by then so they want to get him out of office way before then...one way or the other. :drool::screwy:

Reaction score
IMO, the puppeteers are afraid Brandon will run in '24 if he hasn't stroked out by then so they want to get him out of office way before then...one way or the other. :drool::screwy:
I do not think they are worried about him running in 2024. He will not run. They really do not 'need' to remove him. If we really believe that Bidum is not the real one running the show, then why remove him? Really all they have to do for 2024 is inform Jill that Joe will not be running. She is smart enough to make sure he does not run.

He is already only reading what someone else has written. They can make sure he has no real exposure to the media if they think he could go off script. They have done it in the past.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I do not think they are worried about him running in 2024. He will not run. They really do not 'need' to remove him. If we really believe that Bidum is not the real one running the show, then why remove him?
IMO, it's because the majority of those that voted for him before and would vote for him in '24 are too stupid to realize that it's NOT Joe himself moving his own mouth and hands. :headbang:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t think this is about the recently found top secret docs. I think they’re deathly afraid the investigation is going to expose his money laundering scheme that could expose others …
Oh, yeah...
Why pay rent to someone on a house that YOU own? :idk:

Last edited: