US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not a single student can do math at grade level in 53 Illinois schools. For reading, it’s 30 schools – Wirepoints
Not a single student can do math at grade level in 53 Illinois schools. For reading, it’s 30 schools – Wirepoints | Wirepoints

Read on, its really even worse than that....
First Baltimore and now Illinois, WOW. They stopped teaching the 3 R's years ago. Now they only teach how you can change your gender, become easily offended, no critical thinking skills and climate inaccuracies. Thank you teachers unions.

I guess if I have to ask the kid at Pizza Hut where my pizza is, they might have to take a mental health day due to the stress of actually having to do something.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Not a single student can do math at grade level in 53 Illinois schools. For reading, it’s 30 schools – Wirepoints
Not a single student can do math at grade level in 53 Illinois schools. For reading, it’s 30 schools – Wirepoints | Wirepoints

Read on, its really even worse than that....
No need to do math. Just keep shoving cartridges in the magazine until it will no long hold any more. No need to count it out or calculate how many you need. The magazine will tell you when it's full. And, the good news is free room and board if you fail as a criminal so no need for any educational skills. Thank you liberal politicians and woke activists for setting the priorities that are most important to you.

1676469066248.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yup, so glad we parted ways with our cousins. There are many libs in this country that would have those who disagree with them arrested. This is why so many of them hate the Constitution.
When I watched this I saw a future of Many more arrest of this sort. If you disagree with their Communist/Marxist narrative, it's the Gulag for you...

The Libs and Progressives make it easy for the Marxist to recruit.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
and with this complete lack of statement from this Executive Director, I've opted to remove Veritas from my list of sites to visit. Somehow, I'm sure that I'm not alone with this decision...

Update: Daniel Strack worked for Goldman Sachs for 16 years as a Managing Director for 2 and a VP for 14. Enough said?

Last edited: