US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
So Brandon and company come up with this dumbchit Build-Back-Better plan. Print trillions of dollars to fund it causing inflation. And, their program was touted as for important infrastructure yet very little of that massive spending bill did anything about real infrastruture. It was for what libtards call "human infrastructure"....in other words welfare handouts. Notice how libbies spend their whole day doing "language engineering" to make it all seem better than it is?

Reaction score
So Brandon and company come up with this dumbchit Build-Back-Better plan. Print trillions of dollars to fund it causing inflation. And, their program was touted as for important infrastructure yet very little of that massive spending bill did anything about real infrastruture. It was for what libtards call "human infrastructure"....in other words welfare handouts. Notice how libbies spend their whole day doing "language engineering" to make it all seem better than it is?

Ah don' knows much about too much, but downs here in da Souf, we call that lying.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Watching the youth in the audience is priceless, they are so ignorant to what Jesse Lee Peterson is saying:

BTW, if you haven't already watched them, I highly recommend watching the Uncle Tom documentaries.

Uncle Tom II was outstanding, spot on American history, especially the part of the Civil Rights deception/division...

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Watching the youth in the audience is priceless, they are so ignorant to what Jesse Lee Peterson is saying:

BTW, if you haven't already watched them, I highly recommend watching the Uncle Tom documentaries.

Uncle Tom II was outstanding, spot on American history, especially the part of the Civil Rights deception/division...
Yeah I need to watch that. I really liked the first one, need to get around to watching the 2nd one.