US Elections (& Politics) :)

Meanwhile back in China...

He may want to seriously consider that...

"Joe Biden Is A Criminal" Says Ex-Obama Whistleblower Alleging Family "Kickback Scheme"
"Joe Biden Is A Criminal" Says Ex-Obama Whistleblower Alleging Family "Kickback Scheme" | ZeroHedge

Mike McCormick, a stenographer in the White House for 15 years who worked with Biden from 2011 to 2017, told Fox & Friends First that the FBI has completely ignored him despite his willingness to testify under oath before the grand jury investigating Hunter.

"In February, I went to the FBI and filed one of their tips on their website. If you do that, and you're lying to them, you go to jail. I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth, and I'm not going to jail," McCormick said on Thursday. "Joe Biden is a criminal. He was conducting malfeasance in office to enrich his family. Jake Sullivan is a conspirator in that, and there's more... Obama officials involved in it, I believe."

McCormick specifically noted a key dialogue involving then-VP Biden, aide Jake Sullivan and the press on Air Force Two before an April 21, 2014 trip to Kyiv, Ukraine, in which Sullivan - now Biden's national security adviser - outlined a US investment in the Ukrainian energy sector just days after Hunter joined the board of Burisma.

Months after the trip, Congress allocated $50 million to Ukraine's energy market.

"I'm sitting back there with a tape recorder. Jake Sullivan comes back and somebody asks about fracking. His answer is, well, we're bringing a lot of American assistance over for fracking. Burisma was the direct beneficiary of that fracking, and that's what I recorded, and that's in a White House transcript," said McCormick, adding: "In the transcript, you don't know who Jake Sullivan is. It's a senior administration official. I'm the witness that says Jake Sullivan is the guy who said it and he should be investigated because at the time Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma and Joe Biden is bringing American taxpayer money to enrich that company and himself and his family."

He may want to seriously consider that...

"Joe Biden Is A Criminal" Says Ex-Obama Whistleblower Alleging Family "Kickback Scheme"
"Joe Biden Is A Criminal" Says Ex-Obama Whistleblower Alleging Family "Kickback Scheme" | ZeroHedge

Mike McCormick, a stenographer in the White House for 15 years who worked with Biden from 2011 to 2017, told Fox & Friends First that the FBI has completely ignored him despite his willingness to testify under oath before the grand jury investigating Hunter.

"In February, I went to the FBI and filed one of their tips on their website. If you do that, and you're lying to them, you go to jail. I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth, and I'm not going to jail," McCormick said on Thursday. "Joe Biden is a criminal. He was conducting malfeasance in office to enrich his family. Jake Sullivan is a conspirator in that, and there's more... Obama officials involved in it, I believe."

McCormick specifically noted a key dialogue involving then-VP Biden, aide Jake Sullivan and the press on Air Force Two before an April 21, 2014 trip to Kyiv, Ukraine, in which Sullivan - now Biden's national security adviser - outlined a US investment in the Ukrainian energy sector just days after Hunter joined the board of Burisma.

Months after the trip, Congress allocated $50 million to Ukraine's energy market.

"I'm sitting back there with a tape recorder. Jake Sullivan comes back and somebody asks about fracking. His answer is, well, we're bringing a lot of American assistance over for fracking. Burisma was the direct beneficiary of that fracking, and that's what I recorded, and that's in a White House transcript," said McCormick, adding: "In the transcript, you don't know who Jake Sullivan is. It's a senior administration official. I'm the witness that says Jake Sullivan is the guy who said it and he should be investigated because at the time Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma and Joe Biden is bringing American taxpayer money to enrich that company and himself and his family."
The FBLie won't follow through with McCormick. What have they done that is not corrupt?

Not one msm outlet has mentioned this guy's revelation.

"You're just Parents. You don't deserve say over your own children!"

View attachment 159977
I'm beyond words. My first thought was it was from the Babylon Bee....but sadly, no.

Extreme Liberalsim, wokeness, cancel culture, virtue signaling, grooming, indoctrination.....I'm sure I left something out.... they're all signs of depravity and moral decay and signs of a mental disorder displayed and proudly claimed by the Democratic Party. :confused:

God save us. God save our children.

I would like to see proof of that. If it is true, not saying it isn't, then shame on us.
If a Afghan president could take $150M, I wouldn't be suprised if Zelensky has siphoned off $400M that Seymour Hersh alleges and just before this war, every news article mentioned Ukraine was the most corrupt country in all of Europe. US doesn't just wire transfer money to ukraine they fly C17 to poland filled with pallets of cash, in any warzone you need hard cash.

There is no one to question Zelensky in his country, the people who where asking the right questions like the opposition, journalist have all been purged.

Besides he has to keep Biden family dealings in ukraine a secret and that itself costs lot of dough.

Fusion GPS-Linked Democrat Mega-Donor Bankrolls Trump’s ‘Rape’ Accuser, Considers Backing DeSantis in GOP Primaries.

Hoffman, 55, has told New York Magazine‘s Kara Swisher: “The short answer is I will spend as much as I possibly can and it takes and is effective [to beat Trump].”

This could involve aiding other GOP primary candidates, reports Puck News, to the point where Hoffman and his cohorts are investigating state primary rules, as well as the idea of supporting anti-Trump, right-leaning media. The issue was discussed at length in a late March podcast by the new, D.C.-based news site.

While Hoffman has demurred on specifically endorsing a Republican candidate, claiming “I’m almost certainly in the Biden camp,” those in his employ are said to be eyeing up Trump’s primary opponents, with a view to supporting them as the first way of stopping him retaking the White House.
E. Jean Carroll.

The portly plutocrat was also outed recently as the money man behind 79-year-old Trump accuser E. Jean Carroll.

[cut]
“Hoffman’s team is currently studying early voting states — party registration requirements, demographic groups, state GOP nominating rules, media ecosystems, et cetera — to see where they can move the needle,” noted Puck writer Teddy Schleifer in reporting which was subsequently picked up by POLITICO.

“And if they do inadvertently elect a President DeSantis? I’m told that Hoffman and [adviser Dmitri] Mehlhorn, at a high level, don’t view the Florida governor as an existential threat to democracy, unlike Trump, and believe he may even have the ability to successfully govern,” he added.

DeSantis, once popular with Trump’s base, has not officially announced a run at the Republican nomination due to Florida requirements that he resign as governor before doing so. He is currently engaged in an effort to change the law to allow him to keep his job if he loses in the primary. Insiders expect this to be wrapped up by May or June.

Hoffman will certainly not be the only Democrat seeking to muddy the Republican primary waters with injections of cash, and DeSantis’s team are scarcely alone on the right in accepting such donations.

Fusion GPS-Linked Democrat Mega-Donor Bankrolls Trump's 'Rape' Accuser, Considers Backing DeSantis in GOP Primaries. (thenationalpulse.com)

My comment: Looks like President Trump has all the right enemies. This just further solidifies my support for President Trump.