US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
IMO, this POS has been a Lame Duck for quite some time. And as bad as that was, its even worse now. So what is he and his putrid administration considered now? Full Blown Retarded Duck? IDK...

I wiped my 'bidenomics' this morning and it was more productive....these POS's!

View attachment 167081
^^^^
Man, just look at the grip Kameltoe has on that microphone....hmmm...BTW, where is Willie Brown these days? :highfive:

Last edited:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Bidenonimics . The 1st. class Jumbo Jet airline ride, (with the window seat) to a crash
you know IS happening.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excerpts:
"....Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment..."
and
"....And present culture is the way we express how we're feeling about the moment....."

So does she mean that after "our moment" or "the moment" has passed that our culture or any group's culture or anyone's culture is gone? Probably not but she's so used to offering these word salads of nothingness she has no idea what she is saying! What an idiot.....

I've heard more coherent, meaningful and valuable talk from a 6 year old! :headbang:

Reaction score
This is a reason you vote for Trump.

You don't vote for him as the fallible human with faults many others have-- you vote for him as the ambassador of these kinds of good policies that are genuinely best for the country.
(From Tucker Carlson)

1688758604901.png

I like the last line-- Words Really Matter. Kamala Kock-Gobbler can't spew out anything coherent, much like POTUS. The evidence of Biden's failures is so overwhelming-- and the Dems have nothing but a plan to double-down on that failure and Lie about how "wonderful" it is. I would at least have some respect if they ADMITTED how badly they have F'd the economy, and chose a corrective course of action that made sense.

View attachment OgAsZs3-ZZ0iLB88.mp4

Last edited: