US Elections (& Politics) :)

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Thank You @VorlonFrog ! I was an Air Force Brat. I did not know of "color differences" till I moved
to Oklahoma for the end of 6th. grade! What a bunch of "back-asswards".

AS a Senior in High School our History Teacher (a Choctaw Indian. They were the first to admit
African Americans into the tribe) taught us about Nig___s. With the saying "You don't have to be black
to be a (fill in the blank)!

I have never understood! We all bleed RED BLOOD, we all get hungry, we all can love!

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I doubt anyone stands a chance against Vivek.

When he spoke to Tucker he made some interesting comment, he said If Trump becomes the nominee, Trump can still win against Biden. But the margin of victory will be small enough for the deep state to repeat the 2020 rigging. But if Vivek wins the Republican nomination, Vivek thinks that there is no way the democrats will keep biden they will get a Newsom or some other new puppet.

Its a fact that there are never trumpers who would rather vote for Adolf Hitler then for Trump, probably about 30% of republican voters. When you combine that with the dumbocrats+ rigging. We may have 4 more years of Biden or worse Kamala.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I doubt anyone stands a chance against Vivek.

When he spoke to Tucker he made some interesting comment, he said If Trump becomes the nominee, Trump can still win against Biden. But the margin of victory will be small enough for the deep state to repeat the 2020 rigging. But if Vivek wins the Republican nomination, Vivek thinks that there is no way the democrats will keep biden they will get a Newsom or some other new puppet.

Its a fact that there are never trumpers who would rather vote for Adolf Hitler then for Trump, probably about 30% of republican voters. When you combine that with the dumbocrats+ rigging. We may have 4 more years of Biden or worse Kamala.
There will never be another republican in the White House.

If they do let someone in it’ll be someone along the lines of Liz Cheney, Pence, McCain, Romney, Christy etc.
Essentially someone who calls themself a republican who is left of Bill Clinton.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
New Charges Against Trump Added. Should He Be Prosecuted? | The Daily Wire

Should Trump be prosecuted? The answer is, no. He shouldn’t be prosecuted. Hillary Clinton was let off the hook in 2016 for precisely the same crimes of which Trump is now accused, down to the wiping of the servers and the exposing of classified information to those without classification status.

Remember when Clinton directed her immigrant maid to print out classified information — and even enter a SCIF (sensitive compartmented information facility) to pick up classified faxes, including the Presidential Daily Brief? Remember when Clinton’s tech firm used BleachBit to wipe away her private server’s classified emails — and then she joked about it, asking whether the server had been wiped “like with a cloth”?

Yet Clinton wasn’t prosecuted. Why? Because, as then-FBI Director James Comey said, despite the likelihood that foreign actors may have gained access to classified materials, Clinton didn’t have intent to distribute classified materials to foreign actors. Comey rewrote the law to avoid charging her because she was a presidential candidate.

Now, the DOJ is hitting Trump with the book.

Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Democrat States Urge Judge to Let Biden Administration Continue Social Media Censorship-by-Proxy

New York Attorney General Letitia James and 20 other attorneys general have filed an amicus brief (pdf) in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, urging a judge to reverse a lower court decision and allow Biden administration officials to continue to instruct social media companies on impermissible content.

“An open dialogue between government officials and social media companies is critical to keeping Americans safe," stated Ms. James.

The attorneys general say that states have taken actions similar to federal agencies, and are backing the Biden administration in their appeal.

"Amici States, too, routinely engage with social-media companies on content moderation, including to exchange recommendations on best practices and to report specific content that violates the platforms' own terms and services," the brief reads.

The historic case began with the massive amounts of COVID-19-related information that flooded social media during the pandemic.

Posts ranging from calls to open public schools and discussions on the science of natural immunity to posts making fun of public officials were targeted for removal and retaliation by government officials. Within the 20,000 pages of documents are several colorful exchanges between companies like Facebook and Twitter and government officials.

Democrat States Urge Judge to Let Biden Administration Continue Social Media Censorship-by-Proxy | The Epoch Times

My Comment: So, these Democrat AG's want to be able to determine what is impermissible content? Hell, they already have most of the media on their side and now they want the rest of it to silence the opposition?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Fitch downgrades U.S. long-term rating to AA+ from AAA

Fitch Ratings downgraded the United States’ long-term foreign currency issuer default rating to AA+ from AAA on Tuesday, pointing to “expected fiscal deterioration over the next three years,” as well as a growing general debt burden.

Fitch downgrades U.S. long-term rating to AA+ from AAA (cnbc.com)

My Comment: The Biden economy strikes again. The msm will probably give this about 10 seconds of coverage and then blame it all on Trump.

Last edited: