US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
"Like Organized Crime" - Multiple Banks Filed Over 170 'Suspicious Activity' Reports On The Bidens
"Like Organized Crime" - Multiple Banks Filed Over 170 'Suspicious Activity' Reports On The Bidens | ZeroHedge

As the evidence for at least an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden mounts, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and co-host Ben Ferguson discussed the latest bombshell - 170 suspicious activity reports (SARs) from six banks over the past few years - on their podcast with House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-KY).

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Nobel Prize Winning Scientist Gets ‘Canceled’ For What He Just Said About Climate Change

"Esteemed physicist Dr. John Clauser, who holds multiple degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Columbia University, won Nobel Prize in Physics in 2022.

As a scientific expert, Clauser does not believe there is a man-made global warming crisis. This doesn’t sit well with left-wing climate activists.

“I don’t believe there is a climate crisis,” Clauser explained. “The world we live in today is filled with misinformation. It is up to each of you to serve as judges, distinguishing truth from falsehood based on accurate observations of phenomena.”"

Nobel Prize Winning Scientist Gets ‘Canceled’ For What He Just Said About Climate Change (msn.com)

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
DOJ Trying To Jail Star Witness Against Hunter Biden On Eve Of Congressional Testimony
Aside from the sleazy actions of the administration, I also hate these sleazy false headlines. Reading the story reveals they are NOT trying to jail him on the eve of the testimony. They are instead asking a judge to set a date to jail him. Intimidation, absolutely yes. What the headline says, not even close.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
From another source: DOJ tries to jail key Hunter Biden witness Devon Archer on eve of congressional testimony

The Justice Department is pushing for Devon Archer to report to prison - just days ahead of the former Hunter Biden business partner’s hotly anticipated congressional testimony, according to new court documents.

Manhattan federal prosecutors on Saturday filed a letter requesting a judge set a date for Archer to start his one-year sentence in a fraud case unrelated to the first son’s various scandals.

The request came after the Second Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed Archer’s 2018 conviction last Tuesday on two felony charges for his role in a conspiracy to defraud a Native American tribe.

Archer - who is set to deliver closed-door testimony to the House Oversight Committee on Monday about Biden - had been challenging the conviction.

His attorney, Matthew Schwartz, said he would be filing a formal response to the request from the US Attorney’s Office by Wednesday - and noted that his client would still testify as planned despite allegations the DOJ letter was an intimidation tactic.

“We are aware of speculation that the Department of Justice’s weekend request to have Mr. Archer report to prison is an attempt by the Biden administration to intimidate him in advance of his meeting with the House Oversight Committee,” Schwartz said in a statement, per Politico.

“To be clear, Mr. Archer does not agree with that speculation,” Schwartz added. “In any case, Mr. Archer will do what he has planned to do all along, which is to show up on Monday and to honestly answer the questions that are put to him by the Congressional investigators.”

Schwartz has argued it was “premature” to pick a jail date as the 58-year-old mulls potential appeal options.

DOJ tries to jail key Hunter Biden witness Devon Archer on eve of congressional testimony (nypost.com)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Aside from the sleazy actions of the administration, I also hate these sleazy false headlines. Reading the story reveals they are NOT trying to jail him on the eve of the testimony. They are instead asking a judge to set a date to jail him. Intimidation, absolutely yes. What the headline says, not even close.
Except its not a sleazy false headline and its on fire across multiple news outlets. Its clearly the intent or they wouldnt have filed the motion on Saturday, which in itself is unusual.

Comer questions timing of DOJ's letter requesting ex-Hunter Biden business partner report to prison: 'Odd'

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Just to remind myself to not believe anything in the media, an example about the car carrying ship that's burning in the North Sea.

"the ship is carrying 2,857 cars, of which 25 are electrical." Race to salvage sinking cargo ship carrying 3,000 vehicles as it burns out of control in North Sea after fire ’caused by electric car’ • Watts Up With That?

"transporting 3,783 new vehicles, including 498 electric vehicles" Salvage crews begin towing a burning cargo ship to a new location off the Dutch coast as smoke eases

25? 498? Close enough for the press!

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Just to remind myself to not believe anything in the media, an example about the car carrying ship that's burning in the North Sea.

"the ship is carrying 2,857 cars, of which 25 are electrical." Race to salvage sinking cargo ship carrying 3,000 vehicles as it burns out of control in North Sea after fire ’caused by electric car’ • Watts Up With That?

"transporting 3,783 new vehicles, including 498 electric vehicles" Salvage crews begin towing a burning cargo ship to a new location off the Dutch coast as smoke eases

25? 498? Close enough for the press!
Most of what I have read, the reporting is the 498 electric vehicles. Now there may be an effort in the media to sanitize that number to a much lower figure. After all electric vehicles are the way to go according to the media.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I suppose this could go in the Liberal Hypocrisy thread, but it’s a scary example of the dangers to all of us from unchecked affirmative action hiring.

Jackson is hands down the dumbest Supreme, perhaps ever. She was appointed based solely on being a black woman. Like most things “woke”, she destroys all that she touches in an effort to cater to the “more free shit for me” tenet of liberalism. She is a cancer on the Supreme Court

Supreme Court Justice Jackson's second error reveals another industry gone woke
Jackson's error exposes left's woke corruption of the field of medicine

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Giving credit where it’s due

Still an interesting coincidence in timing if one believes in coincidences by the DOJ

Reaction score
You are not wrong.

I am really, REALLY anxious to hear what this Devon Archer has to say. If he says what everyone thinks he is going to say, it is going to be devastating. And will show that we are living in a Banana Republic. It isn't to late to turn every thing back, but damn if it doesn't seem so.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I suppose this could go in the Liberal Hypocrisy thread, but it’s a scary example of the dangers to all of us from unchecked affirmative action hiring.

Jackson is hands down the dumbest Supreme, perhaps ever. She was appointed based solely on being a black woman. Like most things “woke”, she destroys all that she touches in an effort to cater to the “more free shit for me” tenet of liberalism. She is a cancer on the Supreme Court

Supreme Court Justice Jackson's second error reveals another industry gone woke
Jackson's error exposes left's woke corruption of the field of medicine

100% .. imho she is NOT fit for office ..

How on earth can she make judicial policy when she is " .. not a .. " everything but a trained lawyer ..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score