US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Judge Cannon asks defense to raise possible grand jury abuse by DOJ for conducting nearly all of the investigation in DC then switching to FLA at last minute for indictment

Julie Kelly @julie_kelly2

BREAKING: I told you Judge Cannon is legit. She is not going to tolerate Jack Smith's bull***t.

This is gold--she asks defense to raise possible grand jury abuse by DOJ for conducting nearly all of the investigation in DC then switching to FLA at last minute for indictment.

9:27 AM · Aug 7, 2023

Julie Kelly on Twitter: "BREAKING: I told you Judge Cannon is legit. She is not going to tolerate Jack Smith's bullsh*t. This is gold--she asks defense to raise possible grand jury abuse by DOJ for conducting nearly all of the investigation in DC then switching to FLA at last minute for indictment. https://t.co/uu58SJc7PO" / X

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Judge Cannon asks defense to raise possible grand jury abuse by DOJ for conducting nearly all of the investigation in DC then switching to FLA at last minute for indictment

Julie Kelly @julie_kelly2

BREAKING: I told you Judge Cannon is legit. She is not going to tolerate Jack Smith's bull***t.

This is gold--she asks defense to raise possible grand jury abuse by DOJ for conducting nearly all of the investigation in DC then switching to FLA at last minute for indictment.

9:27 AM · Aug 7, 2023

Julie Kelly on Twitter: "BREAKING: I told you Judge Cannon is legit. She is not going to tolerate Jack Smith's bullsh*t. This is gold--she asks defense to raise possible grand jury abuse by DOJ for conducting nearly all of the investigation in DC then switching to FLA at last minute for indictment. https://t.co/uu58SJc7PO" / X

Follow Up:

DOJ Slapped By Judge In Trump Documents Case
DOJ Slapped By Judge In Trump Documents Case | ZeroHedge

The judge overseeing former President Trump's classified documents case, Florida District Judge Aileen Cannon, rebuked federal prosecutors on Monday while striking down two of their filings.

DOJ special counsel Jack Smith has been directed by the court to unseal two filings and to provide a comprehensive legal rationale for a Washington, D.C. grand jury's involvement in the investigation. Specifically, Cannon, a Trump appointee, has ordered Smith to explain "the legal propriety" of using a DC Grand Jury in a Florida matter.

"The Special Counsel states in conclusory terms that the supplement should be sealed from public view ‘to comport with grand jury secrecy,’ but the motion for leave and the supplement plainly fail to satisfy the burden of establishing a sufficient legal or factual basis to warrant sealing the motion and supplement," the order reads.

"Among other topics as raised in the Motion, the response shall address the legal propriety of using an out-of-district grand jury proceeding to continue to investigate and/or to seek post-indictment hearings on matters pertinent to the instant indicted matter in this district," the order adds.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Here is some metrics, soley based on youtube views of republican candidates, if all things equal. In this event yesterday some where in Iowa, only one youtube channel has the videos and no one else has them. Check the viewer count of each candidates speech.
Desantis 764 views
Others 60 to 126 views
Vivek 16000 views
Trump didn't attend.

In another event 10 days back in Iowa which Trump did attend, on forbes youtube channel.
Trump 147k views
Vivek 67k views
Desantis 23k views
Haley, Pence etc at 5k or less views.

On twitter Desantis adds +1103 followers daily and Vivek is getting around +10k followers a day, trajectory is increasing at a rapid phase.

RFK Jr is gaining around 9k followers daily, yet the media thinks Gavin Newsom has a chance, this guy is loosing -254 a day.
AOC squad member loosing -70k a month.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah except I just did a YouTube search for Desantis and find many many hundreds of thousands of views in 2 minutes.

1- behind Trump Desantis is the clear leader
2- he appears to be a good guy with a good track record
3- the MSM and most media will do everything they can to put him down because of #1&2

Don’t believe everything you hear, and don’t put much stock in social media which is heavily dominated by liberals.

4- it ain’t gonna matter

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Could you clarify which conspiracy theory you are referring too? You seem to be conflating a few.
No, he's talking about free speech, something that is under attack by you and your liberal pals. Its been in the headlines quite a bit, maybe you should get out more.

Last edited:

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yeah except I just did a YouTube search for Desantis and fine many many hundreds of thousands of views in 2 minutes.

1- behind Trump Desantis is the clear leader
2- he appears to be a good guy with a good track record
3- the MSM and most media will do everything they can to put him down because of #1&2

Don’t believe everything you hear, and don’t put much stock in social media which is heavily dominated by liberals.

4- it ain’t gonna matter
I am not talking about overall views, Desantis has a head start in that people already know him as the governor. I am talking about views from same event and same upload time. Remember he started losing ground to Trump only after he formally announced that he was running for the white house. He is a still a good guy with track record.

But now he is loosing ground to Vivek, remember Vivek twitter account itself is relatively new by twitter standards. Stats don't lie he is on track to surpass desantis as no 2 after Trump.

After Elon took over twitter, I think there is a lot of new generation conservatives who are on social media. 40% of Viveks donars are mainly first time Republican donars, compared to the average of 2% of other Republicans candidates.

Liberals are all fleeing to spaces.

Number of podcasts on youtube with conservative or anti left bias is more popular then pro left in terms of the size of the audience (number of views and subscriber's). This trend started happening after a new CEO at youtube. They do still censor or shadowban candidates like RFK.

So what ever Desantis is trying its not working. He is mainly loosing ground to young conservative voters.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I wish nothing good on this terrible waste of human flesh! My God, will he never learn? I am sure there are bigger POS's out there, but this POS is right at the top!

View attachment 169525
Problem is, his Atombrained base love him and still believe Trump quid pro quo'ed, not the biden who there is actual video and witness evidence doing what Trump was looking into

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I agree that free speech is under attack. I find the snowflakes trying to ban books the most entertaining.
...except that's a lie. Nobody is trying to BAN books unilaterally. There are some who rightfully want to not allow children to see material that is not age-appropriate.

If you can't see the difference, you're part of the problem.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I agree that free speech is under attack. I find the snowflakes trying to ban books the most entertaining.

Experts say attacks on free speech are rising across the U.S.

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — In Idaho, an art exhibit was censored and teens were told they couldn’t testify in some legislative hearings. In Washington state, a lawmaker proposed a hotline so the government could track offensively biased statements, as well as hate crimes. In Florida, bloggers are fighting a bill that would force them to register with the state if they write posts criticizing public officials.

Meanwhile, bans on books and drag performances are growing increasingly common nationwide.

“We are seeing tremendous attacks on First Amendment freedoms across the country right now, at all levels of government. Censorship is proliferating, and it’s deeply troubling,” said Joe Cohn, legislative and policy director with the Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression.
I find snowflake millennials who cherry pick insignificant dead bills proposed by members of any party as evidence of a broader policy entertaining.

I find people who want to expose toddlers to sexually suggestive “entertainment” by grown men , odd. I find books focused on teaching 3rd graders about oral and anal sex, odd. But hey, it’s easier to make an argument when you don’t have to deal with the facts or details .

Have you not read about the very real already documented efforts by your associates in the current government to censor extremely important information by media outlets and social media?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score