US Elections (& Politics) :)

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
But is Kennedy really a libertarian?
Within the context of not knowing the correct definition of libertarian, my opinion is he's not a true libertarian but is a lot closer to it than almost all dems and a lot of republicans. Going with the libertarians is a vehicle for RFK to get on the ballot, and provides an alternative to the uniparty. (Unless I'm just being naive and the uniparty turns out to have 3 heads).

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Tesla Sued For "Pervasive Racial Harassment" Of Black Workers At Its Fremont Factory
Tesla Sued For "Pervasive Racial Harassment" Of Black Workers At Its Fremont Factory | ZeroHedge

Tesla is once again being sued over discrimination, though this time not from one of its former employees.

In keeping with what appears to be an ongoing trend of the government harassing Elon Musk, this week a Federal anti-discrimination agency called The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission filed suit against the company, alleging the “pervasive racial harassment” of Black workers at its Fremont factory.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
During one of the government shutdowns, when they threatened to shut down the Grand Canyon,
Arizona threatened to take over via Eminent Domain. So Why cant' we? ;)

Shut 'er down, I'm tired of threats. It also slows down the graft, corruption and bribes.

Last edited: